“It was quite good and comfortable feeling”

Hanoi Delight Hotel
Ranked #381 of 580 Hotels in Hanoi
Ho Chi Minh City, null, Vietnam
“It was quite good and comfortable feeling”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Even just only two night stayed there for a short business trip but I am quite happy. The room was clean and comfortable, well designed and a pleasure to stay in. The staff were very helpful with everything I needed, and the location is great. Will be back at the next time. It's a good decision when I chose this hotel. RECOMMENDED.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Delight H, Public Relations Manager at Hanoi Delight Hotel, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I love to read such positive feedbacks about Hanoi Delight Hotel and I am thankful to your kind words.

We were very proud to hear that you have had a great service experience at our hotel during your stay with us.

To be a great host, nothing please us than welcoming you back to Hanoi Delight Hotel in the coming time.

Wishing you a good health and happiness always.

All Best Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Vietnamese first
Kent, Ohio, United States
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I had come back to Hanoi this summer with my friend and he chose Hanoi Delight Hotel as our accomodation. Customer services are quite good, but what satisfied me most was the staffs here. They are all friendly and helpful. I still remember the name of one staff, Duong, the one who I found most hospitable. This hotel to me is one of the best choice among all the Hotel in Hanoi

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Huy H
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your experience at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely important to us and it is really rewarding to hear positive feedbacks from our guests.

Thank you again for your comment and recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Best Wishes,
Reviewed August 20, 2013

2 months ago, my friends and I came to Hanoi for their vacation and they chose Delight.
Everything was very ok. All the staffs were very friendly and enthusiastic. The room is very clean end very well decorated. Especially, the food in restaurant is very delicious.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your recent experience at our hotel.

I am very pleased to hear about your general satisfactory experience at our hotel and your kind words are most gratifying and have been shared with the whole team.

This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

Thank you very much.
Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My family and I came back to Hanoi for a vacation this summer and we decided to stay at the Hanoi Delight Hotel. I have to say, I was truly amazed by the quality of this hotel. Customer service was really helpful and friendly. The rooms were very well decorated, clean and comfy.The food was absolutely delicious as well. Overall, this hotel was the perfect choice. I have no complaints. The hotel made me feel like I was right at home and I will definitely stay here the next time I come back to Hanoi!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Delight H, Public Relations Manager at Hanoi Delight Hotel, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Value Guest,

Thanks a lot for taking time to share your kind words about Delight hotel, we are please to hear that our service met your expectation. Your comments will help us keep the standard and encourage our staffs working better.

We look forward to welcoming you back Delight hotel soon!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

One month ago i had a friend came to Hanoi, I became a tour guide, and i choose Hanoi Delight for our accomodation. And i was right. Everything is nice. All the staffs are very helpful,friendly. I was drop my room key, but i dont remember where. A reception has nice name Duong was try his best to found that key. Food in Delight restaurant is very delicious, a lot of energy for our trip. If i have chance, I will come back to Delight Hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Chi T, Public Relations Manager at Hanoi Delight Hotel, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear Our Guest!

Thank you for choosing Delight Hotel Hanoi for your stay. We are pleased to read your comments about the hotel and greatly appreciate that you took time to sharing the gracious comments.

It gives us such a pleasure to learn that you had a wonderful time during your stay with us. Also, thank you for praising our associate, your words are a great dedication to creating memorable experiences to the valued guests.

We feel grateful for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Delight Hotel Hanoi.

With warm regards,

Hanoi Delight Hotel Team.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My friends and I were choosing a place to stay for university reunion party, Hanoi Delight hotel came to my attention as I was looking for a place in central Hanoi with moderate traffic and easy access to the rest of the city's hot spots. I did not have a clue of how to set up a meeting reunion before, but the hotel staff had enthusiastically offered me with a number of packages, which not only well thought out and cost effective, but also very entertaining yet elegantly laid out. When my friends arrived, they were filled with a warm and cozy ambiance, coupled with good food and a host of other entertainment activities, which are prepared with the help of the hotel's staff. The night went on and before we realized it, it was 12pm and a lot of my friends had to get back home. Only a few of us remaining, including myself since we were not ready to end the party like that. We booked a room and went on playing poker in the deluxe room until dawn before finally got departed. It was a wonderful experience though and I would be elated to recommend another reunion like this in the future. One more thing, as we were playing poker, I decided to order food for supper, and while unfortunately, the hotel's restaurant services only serve until 10pm, the lobby staff willingly received my order and sent out another staff to buy food for us, this sort of thing does not come by very often, does it?? :)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest!

We'd love to read such positive feedbacks about Hanoi Delight Hotel and we are thankful to your kind words.

We were very please to hear that our service had met your expectation.

Wishing you a good health and happiness always.

All best regards,

Hanoi Delight Hotel Team
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I and my husband stayed in Delight 2 months ago fortravelling. We came to Hanoi 5 times and stayed at different hotels, but Delight is our most favorite one. Friendly & helpful staff; cozy, super clean & new room with nice decoration. if you wanna find a pretty place with reasonable price, Delight is for you! Wonderful! :)

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Khanh Linh,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay at The Hanoi Delight Hotel and We sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to post a review of your experience on Trip Advisor.

Thank you for positive comments of your stay, from the convenient location, to our service and the quality of our facilities. We really appreciate your recommendation to other travelers who use this forum when selecting hotels for their future travel plans.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hanoi Delight hotel in the very near future.

Hanoi Delight Hotel Team