“Simply the best”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hanoi
Hanoi Family Homestay
Ranked #24 of 405 Specialty Lodging in Hanoi
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I went to Hanoi alone for only 2 days without any proper plan, but thanks to Perfume, the owner of Hanoi Family homestay, she helped me to have one of the best 2 days. I have never been treated in any hotel or hostel like that, i can't thank her enough. The place is located in an ideal place, the price is fair and the rooms are very clean. I strongly recommend staying in this place for the best experience in Hanoi.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Hanoi Family Homestay

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Hi there,
I don't want to say too much, but this is just the best Homestay I have been so far after 1 Month travelling in Vietnam! Greatest Atmosphere right in the middle of the old Quater, very friendly and helpful people, good and cheap accomodiations. You definitly wouldn't regret staying there!
To be honest: I liked it so much that I will come back after travelling from north to the south of Vietnam and stay there a couple of days longer before going home to germany.
So greetz to you and your lovely family Huong. see you in a couple of weeks! :)
Your friend from hamburg, germany!
Jonas

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We have jsut returned from a month travelling in Vietnam with our two children (9 & 16) and started our journey in Hanoi with Huong and her family. What an absolute pleasure it was for us! There was nothing that was too much trouble for them, and from the first email I sent I only got friendly helpful responses. The children were spoilt with treats everytime we came back to the house and all the excursions that Huong arranged were perfect. The rooms are spotless and comfortable and there is always a friendly face downstairs, no matter what the time. We had lovely breakfasts, a wonderful dinner with the family and lots of glasses of beer on the front steps. The homestay's location is perfect for exploring the old quarter and you just need to look out of the window to see the buzz of the streets - a fascinating part of the world. We were only sad that we couldnt stay for longer in our home in Hanoi. Thank you Huong and family for a wonderful stay. We would recommend this homestay to anyone wanting an authentic Hanoi experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

A wonderful homestay ran by a wonderful woman called Perfume. From the moment we arrived she plyed us with fresh juices, great coffee and breakfast... She really goes out of her way to make you feel welcome and comfortable, even inviting us to eat with her and her family which was a great experience. Staying here really made our time in Hanoi special. Many thanks Perfume, wish you all the best for the future and we'll be back for sure! Nathalie and James

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Very friendly and welcome managers that make you feel at home away from home.for sure I would recommend ay traveller stay on Hanoi Family Homestay , they are very helpful with information and day or few days trip around hanoy they can take care off everything , renew visa, bus, train ,airplane tickets they will do it all.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Sergionz
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My friend Cat and I were introduced to Hanoi Family Homestay (a travel agency with own accommodation service) during our trip to Vietnam back in April this year and I must say it is among the best travel agencies I have come across. Huong the owner was super hospitable and made us feel like home at her travel agency. Upon our arrival in the early morning (it was around 5am!), she prepared us coffee and breakfast and fruits while letting Cat and I come to a final decision on whether to go for the itinerary she had customised for us. On one side of the wall in the travel agency, a slogan plastered across it went, “You are a family friend, not just a tourist!” That was indeed reflective of our experience there.

The good thing about this reliable travel agency is that that customers can have customised tours to meet their needs - we got to work out a perfect itinerary with Huong for our Halong and Sapa trips and the price was reasonable. We ended up having a great time at Halong Bay and Sapa and absolutely had no regret whatsoever for taking Huong's service. I would unreserved recommend this travel agency to anyone who seeks custom tours with reasonable rates.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I fondly remember my stay with Binh, Huong and their lovely family.

We stayed here multiple times over two weeks while travelling around the north. Great location. Upon arriving at Hanoi they organised airport pick up. The rooms were basic and clean with a private bathroom, AC, TV, wifi- great for the price!! The hospitality and warmth we were shown was amazing. We were fed tea, fruit and breakfast daily, and invited to home cooked family meals (which were a great experience and delicious!). They also helped us with any queries and answer any questions we had, ordering us taxis, giving us tips and directions or anything we needed.

I would definitely stay with Huong and Binh again and recommend Hanoi Family Homestay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends