“Excellent Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hanoi Art Boutique Hotel
Ranked #4 of 334 Specialty Lodging in Hanoi
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

This is my third visit to Hanoi, and the most memorable hotel I've stayed in. The staff make it a point to remember all their guests' names (I've overheard!), and they do as much as possible to pander to requests. The amenities don't differ much from one hotel to another, but personalized service wins hands-down! All future stays will definitely be here.

Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
Clacton-on-Sea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

This is an excellent hotel, right in the centre of it all. I don't think I have stayed in a hotel so clean & with the staff so friendly and welcoming. They could not do enough for you and were so helpful.
The rooms are a good size, very clean.. with free tea, coffee (snacks & a mini bar, at a reasonable price) They gave us lovely welcoming cool drink, cool towel & a cake (it was our honeymoon) so sweet. There is a brilliant eatery next door that do the most amazing "bun bon" beef, noodles, soup, with veg, topped with nuts & just add the chilly sauce & wow! Cheap & amazing... I could not get enough of this stuff, all washed down with a cold beer... total bliss! As you are in the middle of everything, it is great to just wonder around but there is plenty to do. Although this city is busy, its not so in your face, as Ho Chin Min (Siagon) & I really liked it here. Would deffo come back & would stay at this hotel again in a heartbeat. They arranged a taxi for us, when we left... all very easy. 10/10 Thank-you

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
      Cleanliness
2 Thank RenaB42
Incheon, South Korea
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

You'll read a lot of reviews, as we did, that praise this hotel for its amazing breakfast, excellent location, and fantastic customer service. Our experience confirmed all of this - such a great place to stay, a calm spot in the middle of wild Hanoi. The staff are so incredibly helpful and committed to their guests having a good experience in Hanoi. When they found out that we were actually there as the first stop on our honeymoon, they bought a cake and put it on our bed surrounded by rose petals in the shape of a heart...for real. The Art Boutique Hotel went above and beyond to make our stay special. You can trust the good reviews you read here, all true.

Room Tip: Room 702 has a private balcony looking over the city, it's awesome
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Jason K
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

I am so so happy that art boutique staff made our stay in hanoi so easy and friendly! The staff can not do enough to help you!! Rooms are great, especially the family one on top floor with balcony offering great view on the city. I was a little skeptical at arrival, but the team at the hotel proved me wrong. I can only recommend it!!,

Room Tip: Ask for room on 5th or 7 tag floor with balcony! Good for family.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank valprovence1971
Krefeld, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

I was in the Art Hotel for over all 4 Nights. First : The Hotel is very nice : Art Hotel describes it very good. I like the interriour very much. I came in , say my name, and since that time the crew remembers me - I like that. All the people there are so nice , kind and warm. Thats what I will call a super excellent service. They give me hints for my tour to Halong Bay and advice me not to book the expensivest one. The was great , stunning excellent. So You can thrust them. All the customers I met there, was very happy to stay there. What a great atmosphere. I will definetly come back. So excellent. Maybee not the most luxerxy one, but this warm kind atmosphere is unpaiable. Looking forward to come back at my next holliday trip ! My recomdation : go there and say Hello from Andy / Germany the computer specialist :) :) :)

Room Tip: Choose not the cheapest one - Its so nice to have there a little bit more. But also the rooms have s...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
      Rooms
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

This was our first hotel on this trip to Vietnam - super friendly staff, easy airport pick-up on arrival, welcome drinks and clean tidy room. The staff were super conscientious to ensure we had a good stay, recommending places to eat, spas and organising our Halong Bay trip. Breakfast was filling too!

We only had one hiccup in regards to there service but they have been in contact to apologise many times. This would not deter me from staying there or telling others to stay there.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
Cork, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

The staff in this hotel are exceptional and made our 3 nights here very enjoyable. They were all very pleasant and learnt your names from the minute you walk in! They organised our trip to Halong Bay and airport pick up. The breakfast is really good too!

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple