“visit march father and daughter”

Hanoi Art Boutique Hotel
Ranked #6 of 405 Specialty Lodging in Hanoi
Reviewed April 3, 2014

We stayed two nights at this hotel after a trip around Sapa and Halong Bay. The staff were very friendly and attentive and looked after us very well. The room was very comfortable and quiet and the bathroom was really nice. The breakfast was buffet style with hot food as well and very tasty

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 276jonathanj
There are newer reviews for Hanoi Art Boutique Hotel

Reviewed April 2, 2014

My family and I booked two nights at the Art Boutique Hotel, Hanoi in mid-March. We were extremely impressed with the service provided by the efficient and courteous staff. I'd like to especially commend Yen, who was the receptionist who attended to us on both days. The points which made our stay here memorable are as follows:

1. Always more than willing to help us with our requests (day-trip planning, Hanoi city tour, recommendations for Hanoi etc.)
2. Delicious breakfast spread.
3. Clean and beautiful room, with a balcony which overlooks a portion of Hanoi city. (We were on the top floor - 7th floor)
4. Free wine and fruits were provided in the room.
5. Never forgetting to ask us how our day was and how they could improve.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Hanoi because of its location within the city and also because of the great service here.

Room Tip: If travelling with 3 or more, try to request for the top floor (triple room).
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

A well kept hanoi secret in the heart of the old quarter. Complimentary non alcoholic cocktail and fruit platter on arrival. Staff very friendly large comfortable bed which my wife loved the fresh flower petals. Like a second honeymoon. Room large with tv and fridge. Quiet despite being on road front and excellent breakfast. Bag storage no problem whilst walking around and towels provided to shower before leaving after check out. Would not hesitate to stay again

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Stayed in February ..Sorry about the wait ! First Staff were SO helpful friendly and polite.The first receptionist I met after a long flight was Chris he was great and immeadiately had good vibes about the hotel ..this continued for four days .Breakfast was excellent as were the rooms.
I would throughly recommend it and would stay again.Locatuion is also good.

Best Andrew

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I booked this hotel directly on their web site. As I was staying for 3 nights or more they arranged to collect me from the airport at no charge. (NB this was a promotion at the time).
I stayed here on two occasions in rooms to the rear of the building that had only very occasional minor outside noise.

(I did not see any double-glazing in Vietnam and therefore rooms facing streets cop the noise. )

The rooms have everything one could need including an umbrella!
The staff are very attentive and the breakfast plentiful.
Paul C

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I used the Art Hotel as my base while in northern Vietnam between Sapa and Halong Bay. The staff was amazing, really top notch, they were genuine and it felt like home. They kept my luggage while I was on excursions, they made my travel life in the Hanoi area very easy. Definitely appreciated the gesture of sending a staff with me to the train station an made sure I was ticketed and boarded in the right cabin as they thought it would be confusing. Breakfast is great. They go above and beyond. The location in the old quarter is great. The shower had great pressure and hot water. Comfortable linens and bedding. Highly recommend and would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Situated in an amazing location in the heart of Old Quarter, this little hotel has won me over with their warm hospitality and their efficiency.

Emily and her staff provided sincere services, and made my stay a highly enjoyable one. From personally confirming my booking before I even flew into Hanoi, she made my maiden trip into Hanoi a truly memorable one with her attentiveness and kindness. Not only was Emily a gem, the staff of the hotel grew to become family to me. Never once have I encountered a hiccup throughout my 5 days, and for a seasoned traveller like me, I definitely found it very comforting to discover an enclave for my future visits whenever I am in Hanoi again.

The breakfast buffet was more than sufficient, and with a separate menu that you could choose your special order from that is made from scratch upon request, you will definitely be fueled up for your adventures in Hanoi.

The concierge was swift in helping out in giving out directions/providing maps and recommending local fares, this is something I appreciate because I would like to be immersed in the local culture as much as possible.

I only have pleasant things to say about this little boutique hotel and the hotel staff that grew to become my family despite the few short days. I am looking forward to returning to Hanoi and staying with this hotel again.

Thank you, Art Boutique.