“Perfection at a great price”

Hanoi Art Boutique Hotel
Ranked #4 of 341 Specialty Lodging in Hanoi
New York City, New York
“Perfection at a great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on two occasions and requested a quiet room. The property, location, and especially the staff did not disappoint and went above and beyond to exceed my expectations. They knew every guest by name, prepared an amazing and elaborate breakfast (the vegetarian pho was a delight), and the room was clean and very quiet. I also utilized the laundry service and was concerned about the handling of my clothes, but was very pleased and impressed with the quality and packaging. I had an issue with my camera lens, which resulted in several hours of trouble shooting, but in the end, Chris was my savior. He drove me by motorbike to a great repair shop and we enjoyed tea with a lovely woman on the street. I can't say enough positive things about this hotel - really wonderful place and I highly recommend it!

Room Tip: The hotel rooms are well described on the website. The rooms facing the front will be noisy - it'...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
Bangalore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

I have booked this hotel through internet and exchanging a few mails. I had initially booked for 9th Oct and 11th and 12th Oct. I did not book the Halong bay trip before reaching the hotel. When I checked after reaching the hotel, the cruise was not available for 10th and I had to change it to 11th. This hotel staff were very helpful changing the room reservations accordingly. The service and hospitality was exceptional. I had booked Hanoi city day tour and Halong bay tour through the hotel and they made sure that vegetarian food was arranged in these trips. The morning breakfast at the hotel is very good. One of the best hotels I have stayed so far.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Ravikb
Lativa Riga
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

It was very laid-back and really nice in this hotel with the art displays. It makes my mind travel into a different space and time, even though my body has already been away from home. It is such a refreshing experience to have something as unique as this, without compromising the quality of their hospitality. The room was clean and simple, and yet it was elegant enough with small details that really made our day. The breakfast was great with a variety of Viet or Western cuisine. I really appreciate this variety. The service is great, although we really didn't need anything from the moment we got there because everything was initially set up nicely for us.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

The staff at the hotel made it the best experience I have ever had. The staff are very polite and extremely helpful. The cleanliness is what you would find or better than Australia. When we arrived we got a wonderful drink whilst everything was being organised. The staff gave us maps and pointed out all the places of relevance and organised tours for us. The hotel is located in the middle of the tourist hotspot and areas of interest.

I will be returning as I think anyone else who stayed there would.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Townsville, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

We spent 5 nights initially at the Art Boutique Hotel at the beginning of our trip to Vietnam. After spending several days in Sa Pa we returned to the Art Hotel, as we had been so impressed by their professionalism, and excellent service. Our plans are to return to Vietnam next year, and we will be rebooking at the Art Hotel. Congratulations to Chris and his staff for making our stay such a memorable one.

Room Tip: Higher floors less noise
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Cologne, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

We had a great stay at Art Boutique Hotel! The whole staff was so nice,  the room was absolutely clean and nice furnished. Best breakfast we had during our whole southeastasia Trip. We felt comfortable all the time and especially the very good englisch skills of the staff made things easy. They also booked the Trip to Halong Bay for us and could manage a cheaper flight to Laos than offered in the Internet.

• Stayed September 2013
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

We arrived hot and bothered after a long flight, the pickup person was there, efficiently took us to a hotel where a platoon of staff came out to greet and help us. Welcome drink and lovely treatment, was really nice as we were so tired. They helped us throughout our stay.

Room is great. They also have a shower that can use just before travelling again if you have already checked out.

Definitely go there, you won't be sorry.

Room Tip: We got the quiet one, it was very quite.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple