“Overall satisfactory”

Hanoi Art Boutique Hotel
Ranked #7 of 437 Specialty Lodging in Hanoi
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The staff is nice.
We arrived there at 6am in the morning from Sapa and we need to go for Halong Bay at 8am. But we can't check in that early although the rooms are empty. This is understandable.
The room is excellent. We regretted for checking in so late at 11PM since we went for Halong Bay tour.
There is a place to take a shower since we cannot check in in the early morning.
Welcome drink provided at 11PM when we check in but better not drink too much since it is quite sweet huh.
Overall is a very nice hotel and I love the room so much!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank KelvinKKK

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Fantastic service with all thumbs up!
Being a last minute person, they managed to cater for all more last minute planning, booking and tour needs and whims! No need to really go to a tour agency as the staff were knowledgeble and recommended good tour groups, eat outs and places to wander! Though pricier than some other places, you get class, services and satisfaction!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Reuben L
Reviewed May 28, 2013

A really really friendly staff work here. I think everybody remembered our names from the second we checked in. They were always available to give advice and answer questions without being pushy. The room was also very clean and nice and breakfast was big - buffet with fruit and coffee as well as a menu to order pho or omelettes. Definitely a good experience.

Room Tip: If you're like me and need to see daylight before your body can wake up, make sure you get a roo...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We recently spent 4 nights at Art Hotel. The room was very well equiped, the staff were all very friendly and showed a genuine interest in what we were doing and very helpful at recomending local places to visit. Breakfast was great. The only downside was the air con in our room didnt seem to get as cool as it should have, but it didnt stop us being able to sleep.

I would certainly come back and stay here again

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This Hotel is amazing !! The staff will bend over backwards for you, they are sooo helpful. The rooms are large, clean and comfortable, especially the rooms with the balconies.

The staff greeted us by our first names during our entire stay, they are friendly, genuine and make you feel at home.

I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone !

Room Tip: Rooms on 5th and 7th floors have awesome balcomies on them :)
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I was in Vietnam for two weeks using Hanoi as a hub for excursions and I picked this hotel for my base. What a great choice that turned out to be! Based on the TripAdvisor reviews I was not at all surprised to find clean and pleasant rooms with a great location, but even the strong reviews did not prepare me for how much the helpfulness of the staff added to my trip. They made good recommendations for local shops, restaurants, and travel agencies to work with. When I wanted a bus trip to Ha Giang, they booked it for me, and they sent me off to the bus station with detailed written instructions for getting on the right bus. They also booked my hotel in Meo Vac, and unbenownst to me they had to take calls from that hotel the day I was supposed to arrive and reassure the hotel that I was really coming. And when I was exploring Hanoi they joked with me as I went out in the mornings and returned in the afternoons. Because I chose to stay at the Art Boutique Hotel my whole trip was enhanced in ways I did not expect.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Not to put a blunt line, but their service puts most 4 to 5 star hotels in developed countries to shame.

Not only do they provide us with a detailed map of the area, but they know the area by heart. Just one look at the address, they can tell us everything about the shop (Appearance, Directions to it, What they sell, What is recommended). Even a brief description of what you want, they can pull up several shops that match that description.

They also help plan your trip to different parts. They arrange for taxi to and from the destination, and even have staff members waiting for you or guiding you. Best service ever.

Room Tip: Highest floor (Lv 7) have a balcony.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family