Golden Lotus Luxury Hotel
$258
$216
  • Pool
$96
Essence Hanoi Hotel & Spa(Hanoi)
$76
$35
$57
$50
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrooftop poolgreat locationhoan kiem lakeold quarterbrick wallbreakfast staffhalong baywell located hotelcleaning staffstayed two nightsnoodle soupwithin easy walking distanceevery morningchoose this hotelsister hotelthe hustle and bustletop floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 31, 2013

My partner and I stayed at this hotel in early August and we absolutely loved it! We first stayed in a Junior suite room with a beautiful big balcony which I recommend if you are staying during good weather. The room was wonderfully appointed and really lived up the "Luxury" standard! The bed was very comfortable which is important to me. After our trip to Halong Bay we downgraded to Deluxe room for our last 2 nights. Though it was smaller it had the same luxury standard of the suite room.

Most importantly was the wonderful attentiveness of the staff! Everyone there was so helpful and polite. On my first night in Hanoi I had the unfortunate experience of having my phone stolen at a night market. All of the staff at the front desk went above and beyond in their efforts to help me make a report to the local police. They helped me with written translations for my report and on one occasion even came to the police station to act as an interpreter! I cant thank the front desk staff enough for this and really felt that they were their to help me.

Once again this a fantastic hotel in a great location with amazing staff!

Room Tip: The balcony rooms are amazing
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This is a quaint 3 star hotel ( SA standards - but 4 star Asian standards) in the heart of the old quarter of Hanoi. Staff very friendly and helpful and speak reasonably good English. Breakfast buffet included in cost of acc and was more than adequate - service very good but avoid early start as staff then under pressure! Rooms very comfortable and so were the beds. Only thing lacking was a friendly comfortable communal lounge area - the current one is too formal and decorated with typical Vietnamese wooden furniture.

Room Tip: Always request yr choice of shower/bath and position of room when making bkg.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Going to stay 2 nights ,ended up staying five , ,3 star hotel with 5 star service with the smile . Staff is is always there to help . Exellent breakfast
only negative I can think about is pricey laundry service. I will most definitely stay on this hotrl again

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I certainly agree with the other comments. We were very please with all aspects of the Golden Lotus Hotel. Not Luxury. Every detail was perfect the room,breakfast,skyview lounge bar and especially the staff. Wonderful people who would go out of their way to be of help. Many thanks to all. We will be staying there next time in Hanoi, so would recommend this Hotel to all.

Room Tip: We were in a front room. Maybe a little noise from the street but it did not worry us and would like it next time.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I staied in Golden Lotus Luxury for 5 days and what a marvelous days. The hotel is beautifuly decorated , the room is so confortable ,the staff is so nice , food delicious and nice location .Yes , I highly recomend this hotel .I choose this hotel again if i go back to Hanoi.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
GoldenLotusHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Golden Lotus Luxury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Huong Do - Guest Relation Manager at Golden Lotus Luxury Hotel, responded to this review!

Dear Valued Guest,

We are very happy to receive your nice comment! It so glad to know that you were happy and satisfied while you stayed at GoldenLotus Luxury hotel and that you found your room comfortable – staffs friendly, good food, good location.
Thanks again for your lovely comment! We do hope that to have a chance welcoming you back to Golden Lotus Luxury hotel on next trip!

Your Sincerely,