“The place to be!!!”

Ranked #438 of 2,263 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: French, International, Fusion, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Established in late 2012, 88 Lounge is a unique architected wine lounge at 88 Xuan Dieu (Hanoi), offering a stylishly modern experience to Hanoi's F&B scene with an extensive wine list and a wide range of drinks, accompanied by a menu of scrumptious finger-food and tapas.
Bangkok, Thailand
“The place to be!!!”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I highly recommend this lounge if you pass by.The staff are really efficient and friendly. This is the place to be after work if you need a good glass of wine or a special cocktail made by Josh let him surprise you...Mr. Jonas the Manager is really friendly and professional. Always a pleasure to be back.

• Visited December 2013
Jonas H, Manager at 88 Lounge, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear Anthony,
Thank you for your great review. We appreciate the support.
Happy to hear that you enjoyed the service, cocktails and atmosphere.
Let us know when you are coming back, I am sure Josh will be more than happy to put something good together just for you.

Hanoi, Vietnam
“Unique design & great wines”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

The space was designed in very unique way with red bricks for decoration which is certainly every Hanoi. Beautiful West lake view is a big plus and absolutely amazing wines choices. I used to not very into wines but their offers has made me change my mind. I went there once with friends and never forget the experience.

• Visited November 2013
Jonas H, Manager at 88 Lounge, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear Hoang Yen,
Thank you for your great review.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at 88 Lounge and we managed to change your mind about wine.
We will continue to run monthly promotions on wine and/or champagne for the next few months. Look forward to welcoming you back.
“Place not to miss”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have been here for business meeting in the evening and to enjoy nightlife with friends. Love the cozy atmosphere, caring staff, unique decor, selection of great wines and cocktails, nice view and music. It's definitely one of the best bar not to miss in town.

• Visited December 2013
Jonas H, Manager at 88 Lounge, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear lehanhms,
It makes us very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable time when you visited 88 Lounge.
We truly hope to welcome you back very soon.
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Good wines and good view”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Excellent wine bar, with the most extensive wine list in Hanoi, knowledgeable staff with good english level. Go there after work to relax and enjoy the beautiful sunset on the Westlake while sharing some tapas with your friends or meet some new ones ...

• Visited November 2013
Jonas H, Manager at 88 Lounge, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear Mewine,
Thank you for your review of 88 Lounge.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
“Nice view in Tay Ho”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I love to stay in 3rd floor for some cocktails. 88 Lounge makes no great cocktail. One day I asked the bartender: I am tired and please give me some drink make me feel better. He made me very nice Passion fruit Capirinha. I was so happy. Last month I got offer a bottle of Champagne when I celebrated my birthday there. Feel cool. Like that place a lot.

• Visited September 2013
Jonas H, General Manager at 88 Lounge, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Dear Hanh,
Thank you for your review.
Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday our head bartender works the bar. So do not hesitate to ask him to put together something especially for you.
At the moment we run cocktail specials every weekend.
Happy to hear that you let us take care of you for your birthday.
Hope to see you soon.