“skip this one!”

Dining options: Seating
Sydney, Australia
“skip this one!”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I've been to this chain in HCMC and it was okay so I stopped in for breakfast at the new store in Hanoi on my way to work. Well, we must have been too early for them - 7.50am - even though cafe was open. The fresh croissant I was hoping for wasn't ready yet, so we selected some other pasties, just being set out. we ordered coffee but the machine wasn't on so we had to wait 10 mins. We'd finished our pastries by then, but still we drank it.

My recommendation not to eat here isn't about the service but about the quality of the food and coffee. At least the food was fresh, as we were there so early, but the taste! the after-taste lingered for hours. The coffee was dreadful - I couldn't finish it.

A bowl of pho never looked so good as an alternative to this awful, expensive breakfast!

• Visited December 2012