“Nice Hotel !”

Ranked #80 of 578 Hotels in Hanoi
“Nice Hotel !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

I arrived on March 30, 2014 and check in at 11 pm. The receptionist so kind. He gave us the room with good view. I could see the street clearly and the room number was 506.
The room was big, clean bathroom. I like that room.

In the morning, I breakfast in R floor. Many kinds of food there, but I like the Pho. It was tasty. I love their croissant and the bread too. It would be good if we can get the coffee or tea with ourselves.

I spent 2 nights there and I enjoyed it. They helped us to call the taxi so that we could get our destination easily.
Nice hotel but little bit far from Old Quarter.

Thanks to Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi :)

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
HGI H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Dear Frederica C,

Thank you for recently staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi !

I was delighted to note that you enjoyed your overall stay experience, the essence of which I will happily share with our team, as I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our hotel through our product and service proposition.

Frederica C, we do look forward to having the opportunity of being able to welcome you back ‘home’ as and when you have reason to next visit Hanoi.

Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

I wanted a quiet sanctuary from the craziness of Hanoi where I could sleep well, with all the business facilities I need, free wi/fi in a nice comfy bed in a secure hotel. This delivers in spades. It is scrupulously clean, wi/fi is excellent, the little pantry downstairs is a nice touch for those loooooong jetlagged nights and the beds are ideal. It isn't a resort hotel but who wants one of those in a city as amazing as Hanoi? This is precisely what I wanted when I booked it and I am pleased I did.

Room Tip: The rooms backing onto the residential courtyard at the back of the hotel have a really cool snapsho...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
HGI H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Dear Chris M,

Warm greetings from Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi.

Thank you for your gracious comments about your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi.

I am delighted that you found our hotel to be a “quiet sanctuary” and that you were pleased with our service offer, including special mention of our little ‘pavilion’ pantry and business center services. It is with pleasure to know that you are happy with our level of cleanliness as feedback is a vital way of reviewing the level of service and facilities that we provide our guests so as to make continuous improvements in our offer.

Chris M, once again thank you for your truly valuable comments. I hope that we will be able to welcome you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi in the near future.

Until time permits,

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

Giving "franchise hotels" five stars (or 5-dots in tripadvisor-world) is difficult, especially considering the industry has traditional criteria for the awarding of stars.

However, the Hilton Garden Inn in Hanoi is awesome! In fact, it is easier to find fault than list the praise. So, here are the faults—the carpet was a bit worn in my room, the showers are windowed onto the rest of the room and the woodwork gets wet when using the shower; clearly the HGI is a remodel of an older hotel. (Finding suitable real estate in downtown Hanoi has to be an incredible challenge). And the rooms weren't cleaned until afternoon.

BUT.

The work-out facility, though small, had clean, new equipment. The restaurant, the building design and downtown location were quite good and the staff, awesome! In fact, the staff needs to be commended twice. Due to the nature of our trip, we interacted with the front-desk and restaurant staff rather often and they were, on a moment by moment, everything one would expect from an international hospitality brand—friendly, professional, fast, empathetic...and consistent. In fact, since I have a pretty good idea that this is going to be read by HGI staff, would you please let the front-desk and restaurant staff that worked during our stay know that we all appreciated their service? (especially the maps, the directions, the extra chilies, the continual refills of orange juice, the spring rolls and the brilliant tutoring in Vietnamese...)

Thank you to everyone and realize that you have our unreserved and enthusiastic recommendation.

2 Thank MBA-OGTA
HGI H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear J M,

Thank you for recently staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi.

I was delighted to note that you enjoyed your overall stay experience while with us and that you would like to commend us as “5 star”. I will be sure to share your valuable comments to all our team members as feedback is the vital tool that enables us to consistently review the level of service and facilities we provide our guests so as to make continuous improvements. With detailed and constructive comments, we believe that we can enhance our service day by day to meet and exceed the expectations of our valued guests like you.

J M, we do hope to welcome you back at the Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi as and when your travels return you to Hanoi.

Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

I have stayed here twice now while on business in Hanoi. Cost is reasonable, and the hotel is clean, quiet and comfortable. Beds are heavenly. I especially like the fact there is a full size washer/dryer upstairs, but just know that it serves all hotel guests. breakfast has many choices and bar is reasonable with good options.

2 Thank 957bradm
Dear 957bradm,

Warm greetings from the Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi.

Thank you for your continued support and for your generous review subsequent to your recent visit to the Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi.

It is our pleasure to note that you enjoyed your stay and that you were satisfied with the cleanliness of the room and the facilities and services offered, all of which appear to have contributed to your enhanced stay experience. I will be sure to share your comments with our team.

957bradm, once again, thank you for your valuable support and I look forward to having the honor of welcoming you back again for your future travels.

Peter Simson,
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

Stayed for six nights from Feb 23 till Mar 1, 2014. Good Hotel for Business trip stay. Clean and quiet rooms. Nice and friendly staff in reception as well as in Restaurant. But limited menu in restaurant. Gym facilities are also limited. Location is great and is easily accessible.

1 Thank Vijaymr P
HGI H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear Vijaymr P,

Greetings from Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi.

Thank you for your kindness in sharing your comments about your recent stay at Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi.

It is my pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the service from our Team Members and found the location of our hotel to be convenient. At the same time, I have taken note of your feedback with respect to our facilities. The Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi is what we refer to as a “Focused Service Hotel” – as such, it is not a “Full Service Hotel” in the same vein as for example the Hilton Hanoi Opera. This means that our service and product offer proposition is different, but hopefully equally inviting so that we continue to meet and exceed the key requirements of our discerning travellers.

Vijaymr P, your candid feedback has been shared among our team so that we are better able to explain and deliver the guest experience that you have come to expect of the Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi as and when your travels bring you in this direction. As a result, my Team and I look forward to being able to welcome you ‘home’ as and when the opportunity permits.

Fallbrook, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn in Hanoi is about 4 blocks walk from the Opera House and Hoan Kim Lake. The area is quiet. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms were quiet, cozy and very comfortable. We would definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank David92382
Dear David92382,

Warm greetings from the Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi.

Thank you for your generous review subsequent to your recent visit to the Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi.

It is our pleasure to note that you appear to have been satisfied with the service from our Team Members as well as enjoyed our rooms and location. I will be sure to share your comments with all that contributed to ensuring that your stay experience was a success.

David92382, I do hope that we will have the honor of welcoming you again to our Hotel as and when your travels bring you back in this direction.

HCMC, Vietnam
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

A very modern and well run hotel. Perfect for short stays and gym is open 24 x 7. Not central CBD but quite close. Bathroom is very good standard with bath! Reception open24 hours. English spoken by all staff.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Rahn W
HGI H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear Rahn W,

Warm greetings from the Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi.

We were pleased to have been able to welcome you as our valued and loyal guest during your recent stay to Hanoi and thank you very much for taking the time to share your stay-experience.

It is a pleasure to note that our Team Members took such good care of you and that you found the facilities of the hotel to be to your liking. Your comments will most certainly be shared with our colleagues.

Rahn W, I hope we will have the honor of welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi as and when your travels bring you back in this direction.