“Tastes Like Home”
Review of d'Lions Restaurant

d'Lions Restaurant
Ranked #202 of 2,225 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: This restaurant in Hanoi Waking up in the morning, guests will have international breakfast buffet. Situated on the ground floor of Cosiana hotel, with d'Lions Restaurant impresses diners with a warm space and an interesting view to Hanoi station.
Bogor, Indonesia
“Tastes Like Home”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I was just in the restaurant several hours ago with my group from an international event. We had dinner here and I have to say that I might've eaten more than I should have. There were Japanese and local Vietnamese people as well with us (Indonesians) and from what I observed, almost everyone was happy with the food and services.

For Muslims, this might be amongst the best choices you can have for Halal food while visiting Hanoi. Not only that the food was nice, the staffs and the general manager were even nicer. We received a very warm welcome and the staffs served us very well with their local kindness.

For the main dishes, we had fried carp fish with vegetables, Singaporean fried rice noodles, chicken curry, steamed spinach with shrimp paste, flour-fried shrimps, and onion-seasoned chicken with more than enough bowls of Vietnamese tasty rice. I've only been in Hanoi for two days now, but I know the rest of the week is going to be really nice if d'Lions is any indication.

Recommendation: the Singaporean fried rice-noodle (bihun) was my favorite out of all the menu).

• Visited August 2014

• Arabic first
  • Vietnamese first
Palembang, Indonesia
“the real " Halal restaurant" in Hanoi”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

As a moeslim for eating and drink we have very very strick! we can not and not allowed to eat everything that we are not sure that's HALAL (should be in the name of Allah). I've been search from google about all Halal reastaurant in Hanoi, alhamdulilah me and my husband find the "real" one Halal restaurant in the Cosiana Hotel Le Duan Street Hanoi names d'LIONS RESTAURANT. We eat 3 days for Lunch and dinner in this reastaurant. very delicious food. nice, comfortable, clean, hospitality staff ( thank's to Cathy/ Ha' in vietnam names and friends) and not far from the central city of Hanoi too. I will recomended this restaurant to all of my family, friends when they will come to Hanoi should eat here!!!.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank ninit_rohimi
Cosianahotel, Guest Relations Manager at d'Lions Restaurant, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Dear ninit_rohimi

Greetings from d'Lions Restaurant in Hanoi

Thank you so much for your excellent review on Tripadvisor.

We are very happy to know that our service & food made you satisfy

As you know, It is very difficult to find halal food in Hanoi. Your review is very useful for muslim traveller to Hanoi.

Thanks again, we are looking forward to wecoming you back d'Lions Restaurant & Cosinaa Hotel on the next trip to Hanoi

Your Sincerely,
Management Team.
Hanoi, Vietnam
“if you are muslim, should eat here”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

d'Lion restuarant is my best friend's favourite food.
She is Malaysian. Wherenever she travel to Hanoi, i also take here there.
Very delicious food and suitable for Muslim.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank AnnaCandy
Dear AnnaCandy

Greetings from d'Lions Restaurant in Hanoi

Thank you so much for your excellent review on Tripadvisor.

We are very happy to know that our service & food made you satisfy

Your Sincerely,
Management Team.
Kuala Lumpur
“Excellent taste and wide choice”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

What is there to dislike? The Cosiana is the best 3-star hotel in Hanoi for this 2014. The desk and the concierge are excellent.

Visited June 2014
Cosianahotel, Guest Relations Manager at d'Lions Restaurant, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Dear Mr Nidzam

Greetings from d'Lions Restaurant

Thank you so much for taking time to sharing your experience about our restaurant on TA

As you know, it is very difficult to have halal food in Hanoi. Your review is very helpful for muslim travellers who is findling halal food in Hanoi.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our restaurant on the next trip to Hanoi

Management Team
Hanoi, Vietnam
“The best Singaporean Malaysian restaurant in Hanoi”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I tried the food here 3 times with friends and really love it. Menu is variety and reasonable price. I hardly eat rice but i have to say that i am addicted with Nasi Le Mak, Malaysian traditonal rice here. The portion is huge and very tasty. I can feel the chef put all his passion on the food to make it beautiful. I also tried the fried tofu with eggs and it looked awesome with the special taste. The traditional Malay tea is very tasty too. The restaurant is small but look very nice with good service. I saw so many Malaysian and also Western people eat here so the taste must be good. Also i have been working in F&B for long time and have high expection for food and D'lions restaurant really touches me heart. Please check out this restaurant and you will love it!

• Visited April 2014
Dear Minh N

Greetings from d'Lions Restaurant Hanoi

Thank you so much for your sharing your experience on TA

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed food & service with our restaurant.

Hope to have a chance to welcoming you back to d'Lions on the next time.

Henry Tran