“Lion rocks !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of d'Lions Restaurant

d'Lions Restaurant
Ranked #209 of 2,196 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: This restaurant in Hanoi Waking up in the morning, guests will have international breakfast buffet. Situated on the ground floor of Cosiana hotel, with d'Lions Restaurant impresses diners with a warm space and an interesting view to Hanoi station.
Dallas, Texas
“Lion rocks !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

It was my first visit to this absolutely fabulous restaurant during my trip to Hanoi last month. And I have to tell you I was blown away by its excellent service in every single way. I used to study in Singapore for quite a long time and I actually loved Singaporean food. Thus I am very happy and excited to find out about Lion City which is renowned for "fantabulous" Singaporean food :) I remembered I had chilli crab, black pepper crab, stingray, and many many other specialties which I couldn't think of (hehe I ate quite a lot). I must admit I am a foodaholic and whenever it comes to food, I am really quite a tough critic. Yet when I tried the food here in Lion for the first time, I was completely awed by its professional and satisfactory level of delicacy. In the end, I found out about some promising promotions offered by the restaurant, which makes me consider to come back again in the future. It was an amazing experience! I had a great time there and I hope you will too ;) Good luck and have fun!

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank quyle
Cosiana_HN, Manager at d'Lions Restaurant, responded to this review, September 12, 2013

Thank you very much for your comment about our service and food.

We are so happy to learn that you had a great meals in our restaurant & enjoying the service provided by our team of professionals at a very affordable price. We will keep on trying our best to maintain and improve the outstanding level of service to better serve you.

We would also take this opportunity to inform you that our Lion City Restaurant was changed to d’Lions Restaurant from the 1st Sep 2013. We hope the new name of restaurant will cater to your need of a top serviced restaurant in Hanoi.

Thank you once again for your support and we look forward to welcoming you again in our restaurant.

• Arabic first
  • Vietnamese first
Hanoi, Vietnam
“My third visit and even more satisfied”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

it was my third visit to this cozy place to celebrate my friend's birthday. the service and the staff were excellent, as always and we really enjoyed the food :) imagine 4 of us finished 2 crabs and a lot of other dishes such as salted fish fried rice, crispy fried chicken in mango sauce, deep fried calamari, etc (OMG I cant remember them all!). the tea tarik there is the best in town that i notice, my 2 most favourite drinks at Lion City are tea tarik and black jelly with egg jelly.
and to add to our satisfactory, we were given the Shocking Birthday Promotion, where your age is your discount because my friend was born in november :D nothing can describe our feeling after we finished our meal: we were all stuffed and happy!
i will definitely come back to this place again! :)

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank PTDuong

Hanoi, Vietnam
“A warm and cozy place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

I really love the food and the service here. Delicious food and caring staff (they speak good English too!) VIP/Private function room also available upon request! Whenever I want to hold an event, Lion City is always my top choice!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank PTDuong

Ha Noi, Ha Noi, Vietnam
“Friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

A very professional and kind staff. Good atmosphere, nice service, wonderful food. This place should be recommended for foreigner s because of their fabulous service. I like it.

• Visited September 2012

Ha Noi, Ha Noi, Vietnam
“I love the food.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

The food was so awesome. Its name is Black pepper Crab, I joined the dinner with my friends and I was so so suprised!!!! Staff are friendly and nice. Next time I will come with my family and enjoy some other food that I saw in the menu. Thanks for a lovely service.

• Visited August 2012