Tripadvisor
Hanoi
Post
Inbox
Search

Recommended experiences in and around Hanoi
from $130.00
from $250.00
from $13.12
from $119.43
More Info
All reviews travel consultant mekong delta private tour siem reap day trip halong bay trip exceeded our expectations mr nam ho chi minh city like clockwork fantastic tour company internal flights angkor wat planning process email communication loved vietnam great itinerary
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We did a lot of research before booking a tour company for our 3 week trip in SE Asia. Indochina Voyages stood our because they were the most organized, the most responsive, the most informative, and the most willing to make customizations to our tour.

I told them where we wanted to go, and they took care of everything else. They took all the stress out of planning a long trip.

We would highly recommend Indochina Voyages if you want a reliable driver with friendly, knowledgeable, English speaking guides who will make sure you see and do all the best things in each city.

1  Thank kevinandamanda
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had an amazing experience booking with Indochina voyages - Nam from the team was Super responsive and helpful and created exceptional service experience for us. He received us on time, nowhere we were kept waiting or felt like we weren’t sure of what was happening. It created a memorable experience for my family which included my elderly parents. Thank you Nam and thank you Indochina!

1  Thank Voyager159640
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On behalf of myself and my family I wish to thank Daniel and his team of Indochina Voyages for planning our trip. Hotels, guides, transport, it was all organised very well. Due to you and the people you have arranged for our trips we had a marvellous stay in your beautiful country. Thank you very much, cam on rat nhieu! B. Degenhart

1  Thank SKLD80
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We spent 1 month in Vietnam and several days in Cambodia. Nam Ngo , our travel consultant, worked with us closely for many months on planning our trip and TURNED OUT GREAT!!
Our private drivers and guides were all great and gave us much flexibility versus a full tour bus. Nam communicated frequently with us thru out our trip just to see how is was going!! The flexibility of the private customized tour and private tour guides was perfect. We plan to travel sometime next year, exploring other countries, including a revisit to Vietnam and areas we did not explore.

Thanks !!!!
NAM

3  Thank John S
Reviewed January 8, 2020

I booked a private trip because I have a 2.5 year old. Daniel helped me out a lot and got us out on a boat we were hoping for. the Bay is beautiful and the scenery great. We spent Christmas on the water and the captain and staff had a little celebration for my child. It was nice getting all the help and questions answered online before I went as well. Daniel also helped organize transportation and other activities after the trip as well. Great stuff, recommend them.