“Exceptionally professional tour operator”
Review of Indochina Voyages

Indochina Voyages
Ranked #15 of 557 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Indochina Voyages offers the most cost-saving tours with 24/7 personalized services. All that make you come as a client and leave as a friend, a true friend.
Reviewed June 19, 2017

Where do you start on our wonderful organised trip to Vietnam and Cambodia.
Nam Ngo at Indochina voyages organised exactly our required needs with such little fuss.
The tour guides and drivers they organise are truely very good and look after all your requirements.
Our 18 day trip went like clockwork and had no issues whatsoever.
Highlights were Halong Bay overnight with Dragon Legend and Mekong Delta cruise with Dragon eyes 2.
Land activity and properly the best highlight was Red Bridge Cooking Class for the day in Hoi an. Wonderful cooking experience from going to the fields where your ingredients are grown to the market where you gather your cooking ingredients.
The chefs were amazing as well as the food you eat that you have cooked.
Hoi An itself was our favourite town. A bustling town with the night markets and all the tailors in the centre.
We visited many temple ruins but found 2 outstanding being My Son and learnt much on the Chum people. The second temple was Ta Prohm in Cambodia which was amazing with nature taking over the ruins.
hue was another town that we found pleasant with plenty of eating places and river cruises. The old city is certainly worth a visit seeing those structures standing from the war.
Siem Reap in Cambodia was most pleasant with many food places and a large market.
A visit to Toul Sleng Museum was sobering as well the killing fields. However, we met 2 surviours of Toul Sleng and was an honour to speak to them.
Summary we can't thank Nam and his team for organising a brilliant trip.

2  Thank bennett582017
"mr nam"
in 6 reviews
"day trip"
in 23 reviews
"trip exceeded our expectations"
"like clockwork"
"ho chi minh city"
in 8 reviews
"any queries"

Reviewed June 12, 2017

As many others have said in their reviews you can not fault Indochina Voyages. We traveled throughout Vietnam North to South, Siem Reap Cambodia for 24 days in December 2016/January 2017. Our travel party was 2 children (10 and 12) and four adults, myself, my brother, dad and a family friend. I also usually do all my own bookings for holidays, but am so glad I came across Indochina Voyages as I have never taken away such a feeling of respect and admiration for the people and sights of Vietnam and Cambodia. Indochina Voyages took care of all our needs, we were treated like royalty, including hiring a motor bike and driver for one of the party as they weren't keen to ride a bike. All of our guides, drivers were faultless, what amazing people and stories and love and pride in their countries. We spent roughly four days in each location, did tours in the morning and rested in the arvo by the pool or exploring each location. Our tour included, Siem Reap - Angkor Complex, Hanoi, Sapa, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Saigon and cruising up the mighty Mekong River and been greeted by local children as the Hello people. What experiences that will be forever cherished, we traveled overnight by train to Sapa, cruised Halong Bay and the Mekong River on private boats, 3 internal flights and private air conditioned vehicles. Accommodation was superb, each place had it's own highlights, bath in the middle of the room, roof top bar and pool, amazing views. We were also blessed by amazing weather, I had read lot's of reviews, don't go to Sapa in January, well we got there and it was magnificent 17 and sunshine. Don't hesitate in visiting Vietnam and Cambodia, in a couple of years you won't be able to spend the night on Halong Bay or be the only people cruising along the Mekong. I can't thank Tuan Le (Tim) enough for the highest quality of customer service and the tour guides that made our holiday one I will never forget. I have added photo's as they do justice on what an amazing holiday we had.I can't wait to go back and explore everywhere I didn't go.

1  Thank Kim2266
Reviewed June 11, 2017

I can not fault the organisation skills of Indochina Voyages. Everything that was planned for us went off like clockwork. When they said "Your guide will meet you at the airport" - there they were - like magic - ready & waiting to put us in our very comfortable minibus to take us to our hotel or tour. The guides we met on our tour were such a bonus to our holiday. They were a font of knowledge & experience as well as being funny and entertaining!
My personal favourite activity was our day trip to Red Bridge Cooking School. What an ideal setting! An open kitchen area, very open hospitality and an hilarious instructress that made this a very memorable day.
So a very big "thank you" to Nam at Indochina Voyages who not only organised our holiday itinerary for us but helped us by giving up his free personal time to make sure we got on our night train to Sapa.
I have no hesitation in recommending Indochina Voyages to anyone who wants a stress-free, well structured & organised tour of Vietnam.

1  Thank cbursle
Reviewed June 3, 2017

We usually plan and book our own trips, so it was with some trepidation we decided to us a travel company. I'm glad we did.
Quyen was outstanding from start to finish.We explained our interests and the countries we wanted to visit: she planned the itinerary and, after mutual review, booked everything: hotels, internal flights, tours, ground transportation, and a number of local restaurants. Everything was top notch, and worked like clockwork.
Thank you Indochina Voyages, with special thanks to Quyen for her help.

1  Thank John A
See more reviews
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

We from Sydney & Brisbane had a private tour of 10 people to North Vietnam. Linh Chu; travel consultant from Indochina Voyages helped us to organise the best 11D/10N holiday. It was most deluxe; extensive travel experience and we enjoyed a great holiday. We tried many delicious meals; our sightseeing to Halong Bay; Hoi An; great experience learning to cook Vietnamese cuisine from visiting the organic farm to the wet market then to the cooking class. The train overnite on deluxe cabin to Sapa return trip was truly memorable. We thank Linh Chu for greeting us on our last day at the train station and took us to a local Vietnamese breakfast. That was 5 ***** service.

2  Thank VVPoh