“Excellent Trip to Vietnam Organized through Indochina Voyages”
Review of Indochina Voyages

Indochina Voyages
Ranked #16 of 544 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Indochina Voyages offers the most cost-saving tours with 24/7 personalized services. All that make you come as a client and leave as a friend, a true friend.
Reviewed April 4, 2017

We recently returned from 11 days in Vietnam, beautifully organized by Thao Vu from Indochina Voyages. From the onset, Thao asked appropriate questions about how much time we had, what we wanted to see, accommodation type, tour type etc. She then planned a customized itinerary based on the info provided. There were many iterations and adjustments and she happily obliged with each of them. We ended up booking our own hotels, but the tour and cruise portion were handled by Indochina. We were a group of 9 (6 adults, 3 children), some of whom had food allergies and specific tour requirements for our young children. The private tour bus and guides in each of our main stops (Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang/Hoi An and Hanoi/Halong Bay) made travelling easy and enjoyable. Signature Cruise in Halong Bay was also excellent and can be arranged through Indochina. Everything ran like clockwork and the guides/drivers adjusted the schedule as we desired. There were a couple of restaurants with fixed menus that we found too touristy or not appropriate for our kids and one tour guide whose English could have been better. But overall, the experience of booking with Indochina was excellent and I would highly recommend their service.

2  Thank Jeremy H
"mr nam"
in 7 reviews
"day trip"
in 22 reviews
"trip exceeded our expectations"
"siem reap angkor"
in 10 reviews
"spent days in vietnam"
"airport pick ups"

Reviewed April 4, 2017

My wife and I have just returned from a 22 day trip of North and Central Vietnam very happy. This is in no small part due to Indochina Voyages and our consultant, Mr Nam Ngo. From beginning to end he listened, advised and all in all acted in a very professional manner.
Booking a tour like this over the net with a travel agent in another country can be a little risky, but not with Indochina Voyages. Their knowledge of the country was perfectly matched to our needs. Examples of this were a two night, three day cruise to Bai tu long bay. Whilst a part of Halong bay, it is a little further from the main tourist boat area, quieter, cleaner and a wonderful experience. Another example was our time in Hoi An. Nam suggested a hotel by the beach, which was a great way to finish our holiday. And finally Nam organised a side trip to Luang Prabang in Laos with a local guide who provided great insights into modern day life as well as the history. And to top it all off everything went like clockwork. If we were to be picked up at 8.30, we were picked up at 8.30.
If you are looking for a travel agent to organise a trip for you to Vietnam, Laos or Cambodia you must talk to Indochina Voyages.

1  Thank Metroboy15
Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

My wife Lynette and I along with another couple just returned from a 26 day trip through SE Asia - with stops in Bangkok, throughout Vietnam, Siem Reap and Luang Prabang. Our trip was nothing short of outstanding. We worked with Nam Ngo at Indochina Voyages. I highly, highly recommend Nam and Indochina Voyages to anyone thinking about a trip to SE Asia. At the outset we were a bit wary of working with an unknown agency and especially one some 12 hours away. Those concerns were quickly alleviated - we found Nam to be very efficient with email responses coming the same day or early the next day, Nam had terrific recommendations based upon his knowledge of the area and perhaps most importantly he worked with us patiently as we tailored our agenda. The trip Nam put together for us was simply superb - wonderful hotels, expert guides, terrific restaurants / food tours and every pick up and transfer went exactly as scheduled. One of the highlights was having the chance to meet Nam over dinner and a beer in Hanoi. My wife and I have traveled through Europe, Turkey, southern Africa and Morocco. This trip was one of our very best - thanks to all of the help and support we received from Nam. If you are thinking. about a trip to SE Asia, I can absolutely recommend Indochina Voyages and Nam.

1  Thank Casey22302
Reviewed March 10, 2017

We just returned from a 14 day, once in a lifetime trip, to Vietnam and Cambodia. This was made possible by Nam Ngo, Sr. Travel Consultant for Indochina Voyages. He created a trip that included everything we could have asked for and more. I worked with him, via email, to ensure all of details were covered. He was extremely responsive and had very creative ideas that spurred on further exploration of both countries. We did so many things that I would have never thought possible. For example, a bike ride through the countryside of Hoi An, a ride in a basket boat on the Song Thu river, we met a local person at his house and shared a coconut. We cruised the Mekong Delta on a sampan and had a candlelight dinner at an ancient house. We shared tea with the owner of this house and left with feelings of great gratitude for her congeniality and graciousness. All of our hotels were different but always 5 Star and luxurious, we stayed at the Four Seasons in Hoi An and then more historic hotels in Siem Reap (The Raffles Hotel) and Siagon (The Rex Hotel). This added so much color to our trip and opportunities to learn. Our tour guides were unbelievable. Not only were they local, well versed, educated but very affable. They shared stories about their countries and their own personal lives. Every time we parted with one of our tour guides we parted with tears in our eyes and big hugs as they changed our lives forever. This was an adventure that will stay with me for the rest of my life and I owe this to Mr. Nam Ngo with Indochina Voyages.

1  Thank missyglauch
See more reviews
Reviewed March 2, 2017

I was unsure how to organise a trip to Vietnam & Cambodia as package deals did not suit our needs.I decided to look at trip advisor for ideas. Indochina Voyages appeared to have good reviews so although I was a little skeptical I went ahead and booked with them. From the very first contact Thao was helpful, knowledgeable and flexible. When i changed dates and plans she was only too happy to accommodate us.From the very first night in Ha Noi to our last in Seim Reap, the accommodation, flights and food were all A+ and the ongoing communication and organisation was excellent. Our drivers were all very experienced and safe and very always on time and cheerful. Our guides, in Ha Noi, Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An,Saigon and the Mekong Delta, Phom Penh and Seim Reap all spoke well, had good knowledge and were very personable.I can not recommend Indochina Voyages highly enough as each and every aspect of our guided tour was perfect.

1  Thank trudynaylor58