Review Highlights
Best Travel Company - Highly Recommend

I found Indochina Voyages on Trip Advisor when I read a review from another traveller. We wanted to... read more

Reviewed yesterday
mseballos
Sydney, Australia
8-Day Cambodia Tour

We explored many sites for guided tours to Cambodia and decided on Indochina Voyages after reading... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
kohht
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Hanoi
from $58.00
from $33.00
from $130.00
from $34.00
More Info
All reviews travel consultant private tour mekong delta mr nam day trip siem reap angkor like clockwork halong bay fantastic tour company perfect itinerary loved vietnam excellent service spent days in vietnam ho chi minh city internal flights airport pick ups email communication
Reviewed October 18, 2014

Having just completed a trip of Vietnam, our group enjoyed excellent service from the team at Indochina voyages that really enhanced our experience. The company were able to tailor a package that met all of our needs, and more, for the right price. The tour guides really get to know you and are truly dedicated to making your personal trip an experience you will never forget. Thank you to Mr Nam Ngo and the tour guides.

Date of experience: September 2014
1  Thank Scott B
Reviewed October 10, 2014

Indochina Voyages is a pleasant surprise and a gem among all tour operators!

Mr Nam Ngo and his team was very helpful right from the planning the trip to executing it to perfection! The responses were super fast and everything was planned out really well for our client! Just fabulous!

To summarise Indochina Voyages in one word: Brilliant! I feel like giving them more than 5 stars and hope you keep up the level of services always!

Cheers!

Date of experience: September 2014
2  Thank Sahadev C
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I usually travel independently, but was a bit worried about travelling alone as I'm getting on a bit. I found this company on the internet and couldn't be happier.
Nam has become a really good friend who made sure to arrange exactly what I needed, he fulfilled all my changes of plan easily and efficiently, and made sure to choose good guides and drivers in Laos and Cambodia, as well as arranging a wonderful trip to Halong Bay at the last minute. I'm so glad I met Nam - like I said, he has become a very good friend who helped me arrange what I needed for a film I am making.

Date of experience: October 2013
2  Thank pankajabrooke
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I had the pleasure of working with Hien and she is absolutely wonder and perfect english both in writing and in space. She amazed me in her patience. I am someone who likes to ask a lot of questions, and I mean a lot. There must have been at least 300 emails between us in the span of just a week. And she answers EVERY questions in detail. Most travel agents will answer only a few and not be detailed. She is knowledgeable and allowed me great flexibility to add, drop or change things. And in addition very well competitively priced.

Date of experience: April 2012
1  Thank JudieNewYork
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We planned our trip to Vietnam through indochina Voyages. Every aspect of the planning was easy and pleasant. They accommodated our changes without any problems, and remained professional and helpful throughout, offering advice when asked and never pushing their own ideas. We had to cancel our trip the day before we left, and wrote of our quite substantial deposit as just our bad luck. I did not contact Indochina at all about this but a few weeks after the cancellation we had a note from them saying that they were holding our deposit. And asking what we wanted to do with it. We got almost the entire deposit back. I cannot see where they deducted much, if anything, for the extensive services, including reservations and travel bookings, that they had undertaken. The unexpected return of our money was a pleasant surprise, but far more impressive was the grace, charm and efficiency with which they did everything. When we resume our plans to go to Vietnam, I would not dream of using anyone else.

Date of experience: April 2012