“Great Company”
Review of Indochina Voyages

Indochina Voyages
Ranked #16 of 544 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Indochina Voyages offers the most cost-saving tours with 24/7 personalized services. All that make you come as a client and leave as a friend, a true friend.
Reviewed December 24, 2014

Indochina Voyages was a great company. We told them what we wanted to see and do and they worked with us to create a great itinerary. Everything went so smoothly. Our drivers and guides were waiting for us at every stop and they were top quality people. They took care of everything to make our trip go so smoothly. The company (our agent) kept in touch with us throughout the trip making us feel well taken care of. Thank you to Indochina Voyages.

3  Thank Arlene001
"mr nam"
in 7 reviews
"day trip"
in 22 reviews
"trip exceeded our expectations"
"siem reap angkor"
in 10 reviews
"spent days in vietnam"
"airport pick ups"

Reviewed October 18, 2014

Having just completed a trip of Vietnam, our group enjoyed excellent service from the team at Indochina voyages that really enhanced our experience. The company were able to tailor a package that met all of our needs, and more, for the right price. The tour guides really get to know you and are truly dedicated to making your personal trip an experience you will never forget. Thank you to Mr Nam Ngo and the tour guides.

1  Thank Scott B
Reviewed October 10, 2014

Indochina Voyages is a pleasant surprise and a gem among all tour operators!

Mr Nam Ngo and his team was very helpful right from the planning the trip to executing it to perfection! The responses were super fast and everything was planned out really well for our client! Just fabulous!

To summarise Indochina Voyages in one word: Brilliant! I feel like giving them more than 5 stars and hope you keep up the level of services always!

Cheers!

2  Thank sahadevch
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I usually travel independently, but was a bit worried about travelling alone as I'm getting on a bit. I found this company on the internet and couldn't be happier.
Nam has become a really good friend who made sure to arrange exactly what I needed, he fulfilled all my changes of plan easily and efficiently, and made sure to choose good guides and drivers in Laos and Cambodia, as well as arranging a wonderful trip to Halong Bay at the last minute. I'm so glad I met Nam - like I said, he has become a very good friend who helped me arrange what I needed for a film I am making.

2  Thank pankajabrooke
See more reviews
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I had the pleasure of working with Hien and she is absolutely wonder and perfect english both in writing and in space. She amazed me in her patience. I am someone who likes to ask a lot of questions, and I mean a lot. There must have been at least 300 emails between us in the span of just a week. And she answers EVERY questions in detail. Most travel agents will answer only a few and not be detailed. She is knowledgeable and allowed me great flexibility to add, drop or change things. And in addition very well competitively priced.

1  Thank JudieNewYork