“Art Trendy Hotel, Hanoi” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Golden Art Hotel

Golden Art Hotel
Ranked #5 of 566 Hanoi B&B and Inns
Sydney, Australia
“Art Trendy Hotel, Hanoi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

As you walk into the hotel, you will be greeted by very friendly staff. The hotel has everything to offer to their guest, modern , clean and cosy room to stay, hearty breakfast of all types, Internet, lift and security.The team are very helpful and dedicated.

Room Tip: All rooms are just good.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Kim T

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (215)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Montpellier, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

We are traveling with a baby, and they were just great. We were given a baby cot, the room, even though small was clean, with fresh fruits and water everyday. The breakfast is enough to last you until evening, and the staff is more than amazing, helping you all the way. They make sure your stay is just unspoiled, heating up milk at 8pm, telling you where to buy sunglasses and diapers and how much to pay for everything!
Thanks to all of them we had a wonderful time in Hanoi thanks to all of them.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank littlesnailgirl
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

I think my friends did the review below mine. Art trendy is in a good location. You can walk to everything. The staff are helpful, place is clean and breakfast was great. They also run the Art Hotel. Of you can't get in here try there.

1 Thank emilyvand
Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

My friends and I stayed here for 3 nights. I made our booking for 2 rooms through email. Fiona Le was very helpful and patient with me even with the changes I made on my booking. I wished I have met her during our stay. Anyway, we arrived at the airport at 1am on the 20th of Feb. Somebody was already waiting for us but I was surprised that the car we got into is a 4 seater and not the 7 seater I booked for. The driver had to rammed 5 luggages into his trunk. Our rooms are exceptional. We loved the pillows and the comforters. Our room for the first 2 nights was 503. The bathroom was really spacious. There was free breakfast and we loved the food. Service was superb and staff was polite and attentive. I would recommend this hotel and I won't hesitate to stay here again next time I'm in Hanoi.

1 Thank len16
Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Stayed here for four nights as we were stuck a bit due to TET. Staff were always very friendly, especially Fiona who I have been emailing with a lot prior to our holiday. We had a three bed room and it was very nice and clean, bathroom bit too small though and not always hot water. But loved the laptop in the room and free wifi. Highlight: banana pancake for breakfast, best one we had so far! Thanks for this lovely staff to everyone at Art Trendy!

1 Thank smaragdwaran
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

The hotel staff will do all they can to make your stay a successful one.
I've booked nearly everything through them - day trips, car rental, motorcycle rental, taxi rentals; for things that they can't do on my behalf, they accompanied me for it (get a local sim card / go to pharmacy) and it really eases my mind while staying in a place where English is not necessary widely use (unless you're haggling for shopping goods).
Rooms are very clean and all necessities provided for.
(They have WiFi + ask at reception for an universal wall adapter.)

I love the location as well, being in the old quarters really lets you experience the vibes. a lot of food are walking distance.

Their FREE breakfast is really yummy too!
What's more, when I had to leave for airport at 6am, the staff help prepare me a sandwich!
(note: food at the airport received rather bad reviews, I advice to pack some food)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
london, UK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Second time in Hanoi and what a find, the newly opened Art Trendy Hotel ticks all the usual boxes;
Great location, a small oasis in the otherwise crazy chaos of the Old Quarter.
Beautifully furnished and well equipped rooms with flat screen TV and laptop for use in the room.
Made to order and well presented breakfast, even with fresh milk for your coffee which doesn't happen very often in Vietnam.
And finally, the really lovely touch is that they remember you by name and not your room number.
My only criticsm if there is one, is that they are rather over attentive asking several times a day if everything is OK with the room. Absolutely amazing....unfortunately the standard of hotel then fell dramatically for the rest of my travels.