If you do not want to read a lot of words, you can get the conclusion only: good located, not expensive, comfortable. That's it.
But if you want to get more details, you are welcome:
1) The room. The rooms are clean, quite small but comfortable, stuffed with TV and safe. The bed was good for me.
2) The shower. Shower was clean, equipment in good conditions.
3) Breakfast - sImple buffet with fruits, pancakes etc.
4) Location. Location is perfect, in the city center near the lake.
5) Staff. Staff was helpful and knowledgeable. Some of them speak English perfectly. One girl at the reception - I feel myself a swine, I forgot her name - helped me a lot with travelling information even about remote not popular among the tourists places.
Thanks for reading and be happy. Hourrah, camarades!!!
Your Carl S...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Hanoi, ancient Hang Be street still keeps the beauty of an old Hanoi’s culture and image , on which Rising Dragon Legend Hotel with over 25 spacious rooms in Western-style design is appeared as an elegant and luxury pearl beautifying the charming of the street. Furthermore, the pattern are carved precisely on natural wooden furniture in accordance with refined curtains and pure silky bed linen will make you easily fall into sweet and peaceful sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rising Dragon Legend Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.