“Amazing place”

Little Hanoi Diamond Hotel
Ranked #17 of 577 Hanoi B&B and Inns
“Amazing place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Staff was incredible, rooms were clean, great breakfast, great location, beautiful decorations, good value, heads and shouldets above the rest. I cannot say anything but good things about this place. Top notch.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

I came to hanoi in the hottest time here. Fortunate I stayed in this hotel. I had a room on top floor which was quiet and decent. I didn’t like to walk too many stairs but why we don’t think that we do that instead of exercise. Hotel’s location is in the old quarter so it’s easy to go to any interesting places in town. Their breakfast was delicious. I didn’t expect to have buffet breakfast for 18$ per night…WOW! The guy who works in front desk in main time, Zoom. He is simple a perfect man. He will welcome you with a cup of Lemon juice and smile. Can’t believe that he can remember most of the name of guests in hotel. Brilliant!! He even show you a way to recognize scam taxi or robber. I got alots tips from him such as good restaurants around, sightseeing to see etc. I feel trust him so I asked him recommend me good tours to go with for Halong bay and Sapa. I WAS RIGHT when I believe him. I had really good time there and I paid reasonable price. I know there are alots cheap tour in town but if you wanna gamble your life, do it. I was not be pushy to book tour here and I saw few people who booked tour eslewhere gone without hinder from hotel. Someone said that they got canceled their tour by hotel, but I think it’s quite ridiculous. Nobody can do that except you or your company or you authorized them. Thank you very much for good memorable time and I know my place in Hanoi if I come back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Evans J
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

I had a great time at Little Hanoi Diamond. The staff was very helpful and helped me select 2 tours, both of which were great. I was having so much fun on my Ha Long Bay tour that I decided to stay an extra day. The hostel is clean, and I met some friendly people there. It's not a party hostel, so you can sleep, but it's social, and it's easy to meet people. It was nice to have a comfortable place to stay in a busy city. Would definitely come back.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Sydney, Australia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

Stay here only 1 night but we were so disappointed with Little Hanoi service. Our room was very small , dark and dirty. The toilet can not use , we can not flush . We requested hotel staff to check . But no one help us. Terrible experience that we never faced before . The location of hotel is very far from the centre city . We have to walk more than 15 minutes to head to the lake. Overall , highly recommend other people stay away from this hotel.

8 Thank Tropaarme
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

This hotel is impeccably clean, well priced and centrally located. The staff are the friendliest and most helpful I have encountered in Vietnam. The free breakfast is also the best one I've had so far. I stayed in a private room with friends so I'm not sure about whether this would be a good place to stay if you're travelling alone and looking to meet people, but if you want a nice clean place to stay, look no further!

1 Thank teb89
Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

I guess everyone's experience is different. But my stay here was beyond my expectation for a 3 hotel. The room was pretty decent and the staffs are very friendly and incredibly helpful. One of my friends lost his bag during our tour to Halong Bay and the staffs at the hotel patiently helped him to get through the process to get a temporary passport to return to Indonesia without charge, even when we insisted. The location is good and it's easy to get anywhere. I definitely recommend this hotel if you're traveling on budget

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

I've just come back from Ha Noi - The Capital of Viet Nam. I spent few days at Little Ha Noi Diamond Hotel which was recommended by my friends. I already had a good trip with great experience about a warm city. It took me near 1 hour reach hotel from the airport. I felt so tired because Ha Noi's temperature was very hot. When the taxi driver fetched me up in front of the hotel, the bell man fastly helped me carry all my luggages. While waiting for check in, the receptionist name Zoom (hopefully I spell right his name) brought for me 1 glass of Apple Juice. He is very friendly and easy - going. We had a short talk about my flight. After checking in, he brought me to my room. I booked a deluxe room which was quite big and convenient. My room was in front of the street so it was a bit noisy but i liked to hear motobike sounds. After the rest, I came down the Receptionist and Zoom welcomed me with a big smile again. He gave me a map and suggested me what to do, recommended me somewhere to go, reminded me to be careful when going out, etc. He also sold Ha Long Bay tour. Actually I didnt book any tour from hotel because i didnt think that it is cheap and reasonale. However, Zoom showed me the great tour of his hotel with a value price. I spent 3 days on boat in Ha Long Bay. I enjoyed the traditioanlly local food here, together with some outdoor activities at midnight. I really had good time at both places. Highly to recommend this hotel!