Little Hanoi Diamond Hotel
Hotels.com
$136
$113
Priceline
Essence Hanoi Hotel & Spa(Hanoi)
$76
$50
$57
$40
$165
$135
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshalong bayno elevatorold quarterflights of stairsprivate roomfresh fruitbook toursper nightbreakfast was includedtea and coffeetrain ticketsnight trainfamily roomrooms are cleanbaguetteamazing servicehostel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 4, 2013

During my stay in Little Hanoi Diamond I felt like being a part of a family. The staff is very friendly and professional (the frontdesk guys are amazing). The breakfast is included even for dorms and you have a menu to select the type of breakfast you want. Very good wifi connection also. The dorms are located at the 6th floor and isolated from the horns of the motorbikes. Thumbs up for Little Hanoi Diamond Hotel!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Jeff_Nomade
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Me and my family members have a memorable trip in Hanoi. Our stayed in Little Hanoi Diamond is amazing. The staff is very helpful, friendly and attentive, especially Mr. Zoom. He is excellent and professional! They arranged everything for us and we do not need to worry on our tour to Halong Bay and Sapa. They also allowed us to check-in early (at 6.00 am after our Sapa tour) and provide us with a room for shower before our departure to Sapa (although we are not staying that night).

The place is also superb as it is clean, spacious, breakfast and wifi is also provided. They even provide their guest with 24 hours free coffee, tea, juice and fruits! The hotel location is good and I will definitely stay in Little Hanoi again whenever I travel to Hanoi.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank SPY226
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I joined my boyfriend for 2 weeks to travel through Vietnam during his journey through South-East Asia. Of all the places we stayed I must say that Little Hanoi Diamond really was great! We stayed for one night in a crap hotel and then walked around and saw this hotel, good atmosphere and the room was clean, comfortable and had everything we needed. Nice breakfast and they also have a smoothie bar!

The best about our stay was the service! Always open to questions and willing to help you out. My boyfriend flew to Bali a day before I would fly back home and he accidentally took my debit card with him, thus I had no money. The reception, especially Mr. Zoom, were so helpful. Although borrowing money from him/hotel was not possible he immediately offered me to join lunch and dinners with the staff and said that the taxi for the next day would be arranged. Luckily a Dutch couple were able to help me out but that immediate help was exactly what I needed by myself.

Thank you for everything!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank ansje_liekje
Reviewed May 28, 2013

i just got back from south east asia after a wondefull three months of backpacking and i must say, this hotel was by far the cleanest, best in any way. if you go to hanoi, look no further.

they garantee you a free pickup from the airport which is for starters already great. (specially when you keep in mind that the price of the taxis are fixed from the airport (about 330.000VND)
then it all starter, it was one perfect moment to another.
we arrived late which wasn't a problem because there is a 24h reception, we got a warm en nice welcome. if we already had dinner etc.
we came up to the room, just perfect, away from the busy city (7 floors high).
when we got down again, the guy from the reception (pronounced zoom), immediately recommended an adres where he likes to eating, same street, busy restaurant, food was great.
we also booked a trip to halong bay from this hotel; they are very price competitive and also very honest (when there was a fee to pay, he did announce it) i compared it to the rest of the travel agencies and they were at least 10-35$ more expensive then the hotel.
(tip trip to halong bay; monkey island 3 day trip!!!!ask anyone in the hotel from the other guests how it was, they will all say the same)

there are to many good things to say about this hotel but i think this was the most remarkable one; i forgot all of our clean laundry in the hotel when we left to take the night train to Hué, by the morning we discovered we had almost no clothes left...i called the hotel and "zoom" (the guy from behind the counter) immediately knew who i was, and he found my freshly washed clothes in the reception area (my fault, i left it there after it was paid)
he kept them safe and gave it to someone we met on the halong bay tour. after 2 days we got all of our stuff back.

anyone who goes to hanoi!! -->> go see this hotel!!

thanks to all of the staff for the pleasant stay in hanoi!

best regards
Andreas

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Andreas B
Reviewed May 22, 2013

After 5 weeks travelling south east Asia this is the best place I have stayed. I'm a backpacker on a budget so stayed in dorm room which was affordable for $6 incl breakfast. The place was great, good ac and wifi but most of all the staff. They are amazing!

The first time I have seen any sort of customer service since I started in Asia. They let me store my bags and shower on the days I didn't stay because I had tours to go to, they always knew my name, had refreshments when I returned and endless advice. One receptionist stood out, I think his name was dong and also Kim. They make u feel so welcome and safe I felt like I had a family to go home to. Was actually sad to leave. They made my stay in Hanoi!

Thanks everyone at little Hanoi diamond, chelsea :)

• Stayed: May 2013