We stayed in Lan Vien Hotel for a night as part of our packaged tour.
- Good location, short walk (~5-10min) from the south end of hoan kiem lake and the old quarter
- Has other nearby food locations such as Quan An Ggon (around 10 min walk)
- Spacious and clean rooms
- Provided 2 small bottles of complimentary mineral water for guests
- Did not sleep well due to the on and off noise coming from the mini bar fridge (probably needs some servicing?) Could not inform the hotel staff about it as we were staying for only 1 night and checked out early the next morning.
- Poor lighting in the room. The room was really dim even with all the table lamps and lights on.. Our single room window was also facing the inside of the building with no natural lighting in the day
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Lan Vien Hotel Hanoi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.