Book In Advance
Cycling in Hanoi
$678.00*
4-Day Phu Luong Nature Reserve Trekking Adventure from Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure Indochina is a specialist travel agency servicing international and domestic clients in the Indochina region. We can service your travel needs within Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. Our dynamic and enthusiastic staff are well trained and very experienced and are multilingual.
Leicestershire
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I first heard of this company through word of mouth while travelling in South Vietnam. When I eventually arrived in Hanoi I dropped in to see what they were all about.

Paul and his colleagues were a great help with itineraries and guidance on what exactly you get for your money. I booked an overnight bus trip to Sapa and upon my return I also booked a trip to Halong bay. Paul's info on the Halong bay packages was invaluable. He ensured that I was on a trip with people of my own age group and which covered everything I wanted to do and see. As a result it is one of the most memorable parts of my holiday in Vietnam.

They were also very helpful with printing tickets and arraging a reputable taxi to the airport when the time came to go home.

Visited March 2014
3 Thank Larry_W_87
Hai N, Front Office Manager at Adventure Indochina Travel, responded to this review, August 31, 2014
“Great prices and honest information.”
Thank you very much for appreciating our honesty and ultra competitive prices.
We are really happy to hear that you were informed about our company while traveling in south Vietnam ( previous client/friend I presume)
I staff were only to happy to be of assistance to you during your time in the north of Vietnam .
We hope to hear from you in the future ,I shall pass on your regards to all the members of our staff.
Good bye and take care

• Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Good service, friendly staff, Halong Bay”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Paul and his team provide great service, are very friendly and make booking your trip à lot of fun. We booked a Halong Bay tour with Paul and we had some lovely days. Transportation to the harbour was with mini van, so no overcrowded bus.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Karlijn K
Hai N, Front Office Manager at Adventure Indochina Travel, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Karilyn thank you very much for taking the time and effort to write a review of youer dealing's with our company we are very happy that we could be of help to you ,anmd also that your tour of Halong Bay lived up to youe expectations ,shall pass on your regards to the members of our staff ,take care and we hpoe to hear from you in the future
Santa Barbara, California
“3 Days 2 Nights in Halong Bay”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I went to adventure indochina with a couple friends to look into a Halong bay tour. We were helped by Paul who was very helpful and informative in helping us decide which Halong Bay Tour was the right one for us. We didn't want to spend too much money and also wanted to do a decent amount of partying so we we went with the tour that fitted that itinerary best. Paul helped us lopok at weather reports which is a big determinant on how nice your stay may be in Halong Bay which was very helpful. Everything we were told about the tour was accurate and we got put with a good group around the same age as us and had an excellent time staying on our boat the first night as well a small white sand beach the second night with phytoplankton which was absolutely amazing at night.. Would recommend Adventure Indochina to anyone trying to get the right tour for you at the best price!!

Visited March 2014
Hai N, Front Office Manager at Adventure Indochina Travel, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to write a review of your dealings with our company .Our staff we only to happy to be of assistance to you and your group in choosing a Halong Bay tour which suited your requirements,now that you have registered with TripAdvisor we hope that you will to continue sharing your travel eprerience's via reviews , it waas our pleasure to have met you and to have been of assistance to you ,take care we hope to meet again in the future.
From all of the staff at
County Mayo, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“One day trip to halong bay”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

We found adventure indochina the most reasonable price for the trip, collected from our hostel, comfortable bus journey with a lovely boat journey and fabulous lunch.despite a cloudy day we still thoroughly enjoyed it!

Thank you very much for writing your review ,we are all very happy to hear that you enjiyed your tour to Halong Bay, and that the boat ,tour and food were to your liking ,it was our pleasure to be of assistance to you ,we hope that you enjoyed the whole of your stay in Vietnam .
Bye for now
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“High quality tours at competitive prices; friendly, honest service”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

When I visited Hanoi in January, I booked tours to Halong Bay and to Sapa through Paul and Ms Houng at Adventure Indochina. Based on my experience, I would highly recommend Adventure Indochina. When I was booking each of the tours, Paul and Ms Houng took the time to understand what I wanted and went through the options available to me. They gave me honest, genuine advice which helped me decide on the right trip for me. At no point did I ever feel under pressure to make a decision or even to book a tour. In terms of price, I did "shop around" and I found that the prices offered at Adventure Indochina were extremely competitive. As for the tours themselves, I was very happy. They lived up to the descriptions we`d heard and the pictures we`d seen back at the office.

I also booked an onwards bus ticket through Mr Hai at Adventure Indochina as I trusted them to get me the best price ticket and didn`t feel the need to go elsewhere.

Finally, it`s also worth noting that Paul gave me lots of advice about how to go about getting a visa for China. This was something that he didn`t have to do and there was nothing in it for him, but it was a great help to me.

In a nutshell, Adventure Indochina offers high quality tours at competitive prices, while consistenly providing a friendly, honest service.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Eva B
Ms Eva
Thank you so much for writing such a glowing review of our company and staff , all of our staff take great pride in being totally honest with our clients and are only too pleased to share their local knowledge of Indochina with our clients /friends. Thank you so much for mentioning our staff's honesty very much appreciated.As you have written in your review we offer quality tours at competitive prices while consistantly providing a friendly honest servive ,we are so happy that you feel this way after your dealings with our company and our staff
It was a pleasure to have met you ,take care and wehope to hear from you in the future