Book In Advance
Tours from Adventure Indochina Travel tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Adventure Indochina Travel
from $45.00
from $90.00
from $859.00
1,008 results
All reviews these guys party cruise halong bay mr paul irish guy open bus ticket helped us plan bai dinh day trip sa pa amazing service went smoothly other companies great trip tour company ha long bay tour northern vietnam
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

greeted by paul on our arrival, and can hands down say he was a great help! is honest with cheapest ways of getting around and saved us a good chunk of money and time. kept in contact with him from hanoi right down to phu quoc for tips on what to do and where to go next.

would recommend 100%
sláinte

Hai N, Front Office Manager at Adventure Indochina Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Nomad.
Thank you so much for both your review, and availing of our services.
Paul, was only too happy to share his local knowledge with you both, to enable you to make the most of your stay in Vietnam, and also save you both a chunk of money.
We were all happy to help you both with your travels beginning in Hanoi and ending in Phu Quoc. Now that have registered to write review on TripAdvisor, you might consider sharing your travel experiences via more reviews
I shall end my reply.
As gealige, slán leat a chara.

Reviewed 5 days ago

I brought my boyfriend to visit my home country Vietnam. We spent 10 days in Ha Long, Ha Giang, Hanoi and Nha Trang. Even I am from here but both of us are stunned by the beauty, people and activities from these trips. We met a lot of cool travellers on the way as well. If you love adventures and enjoy having fun, def recommend!!!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We visit this travel agency and she was very helpful.
She speaks perfect English and has a very good knowledge of the different tours (we visited three agencies before) and that’s why we felt satisfied with the service.
The colleagues of the team are very friendly.
There is also this Irish guy who can help you from and European perspective.
Enjoy Hanoi!

Eddie
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding the quality of service that you received from Ms Judy.
It was a pleasure to receive your feedback, and to learn of your appreciation of the information, and the tours arranged by our team were to your liking.
It is very gratifying to know that we are constantly meeting the expectations our clients/friends come to expect and deserve.
All of our team at Adventure Indochina Travel are so proud to be the recipient of this your first review. You might consider in the future sharing your travel experiences with the TripAdvisor community via more reviews, we are sure that this would be very much appreciated.
Thank you so much for availing of our services.
It was our pleasure to have met you good bye and please take care.
Our contact details are below should you need them in the future

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Indochina Travel agency in Hanoi was honestly such a find. When you first arrive, you feel overwhelmed at all the travel agency options, but walking into this one, we met Paul who was so helpful and gave such great advice for our trip and tours, we did two tours with them, both great and great value for money! Highly recommend!

All of our team are so glad to know that both the tours Mr Paul arranged for you lived up to your expectations, and gave you both a reasonable insight into Vietnam in this your first, and hopefully not your last visit to here .We at Adventure Indochina Travel always offer the best service possible to our clients/friends ,while keeping the cost as low as we can.
Thank you so much for mentioning this aspect of our services in your review.
It was a real pleasure to have met both of you, our staff have very fond memories of meeting you.
If in the future, should you contemplate returning to either Vietnam, or Indochina region for that matter. Please do not hesitate to contact us, as we are sure that we will be able to facilitate you.
Good bye for now from all of our staff at.
Adventure Indochina Travel.
Our contact details are below

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was really up for doing many tours but my ideas were really confused. They welcome you really warmly, Paul has helped out in a magnificient way, not only providing the explanation needed but really going the extra miles to match what this beautiful area offers with any of your plan and preference.
Than he gives the ball to Thàn, to proceed with the technical part. Such a skilled guy !
I strongly recommend this place guys, when then it’s time to get the bus the will also provide you with something to drink and same fruit for the journey ! I had a plane to reach the Ha Noi area but nothing to book there, they really kindly spent like extra 20 mins advising on there. Since I booked 2 tours, they got my a discount and with 180 usd I’ve stayed around 5 days, only drinks excluded !!
Just refer to them when in Ha Noi. ; )

And for appreciating our staff's honesty and local knowledge; to help the independent traveler. Your review will no doubt be a valuable source of unbiased information for people intending to travel to Vietnam.
Clear defined information is of the utmost importance to our clients/friends
Not only Mr Paul, but all of our team take great pride and satisfaction in being %100 honest and providing as much clear information as possible to our clients to choose the best options suited to their needs.
Our team are so happy to hear that you both enjoyed both of the tours Mr Paul arranged for you and the we saved you some $180 is an added bonus for both you and us.
It was a pleasure to have met you, our staff send their regards, and I shall pass on your regards to Mr Paul
We hope to meet with you again in the future, please take care
If you ever need any assistance or information with your future travels rest assured, we will always be there to assist you.
I shall end my reply to your review thanks again you for your custom.
Goodbye from all of our staff at Adventure Indochina Travel.
Here are our contact details if needed

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The tour agent has come up with a very good itinerary for 4D3N in Hanoi and Halong Bay for a group of 27 persons. I have requested better hotel, cruise and a very relax itinerary. My group has people from 2 yrs old to 80 yrs old. The actual trip took place from 28 to 31 Oct 2018. It met my full expectations. My guests were all very happy with the trip. Ms Lily from the travel agent has been very responsive to my requests and follow up on them nicely. I would highly recommend this travel agent to anyone.
Peter from Singapore.

2  Thank Peter T
Hai N, Front Office Manager at Adventure Indochina Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Peter T
And for appreciating our staff's local knowledge,and thoroughness in arranging for your group, which consisted of 27, with ages ranging from 2 yrs of age to 80 yrs of age both your Halong Bay cruise, and Hanoi city tour.
Ms Lily, is really happy to know, that all of your group enjoyed your short stay in Vietnam. Should you in the future consider returning to Vietnam please do not hesitate to contact us, as we are sure that we will be able to facilitate you as before.
Our regards to all of your group.
Good bye for now from all of our staff at.
Adventure Indochina Travel

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

During my stay in Hanoi I visited Indochina travel agency to have some advices on the most interesting place to see in Vietnam. Paul was very kind to me and spent more than 1hour preparing my tour around Vietnam. He planned my stay in Sapa and Phong Nha Cave. In Sapa I had the pleasure to stay one night in an authentic homestay located in the middle of the rice terrace field with a Vietnamese family. I really recommend this agency, and I'm really thankful to Mr Paul for his kindness and availability. The best!

Hai N, Front Office Manager at Adventure Indochina Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Ms Francesca.
Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to write a review of your dealings with our company.
Mr Paul, was only too happy be of assistance to you,in arranging your trek to Sapa, and your visit to the caves Phong Nha.
Paul, one of the founder members of our company, is indeed very knowledgeable and accommodating, and he took great pleasure in sharing his wealth of local knowledge, to assist you with your short vacation in Vietnam.
In fact, Paul actually met you approximately 2 years ago. Both yourself and a friend of yours were on a Halong Bay Cruise, that Paul happened to be on, as a representative of our company, while checking the quality of one of the numerous Halong Bay cruise we have in our portfolio.
This coincidence you both found quite amusing.
Francesca I shall end my reply to your review, thank you so very much for your custom, and your review, and also for calling to our office to personally thank our staff.
Goodbye for now it was our pleasure to have been of service to you.
If, in the future to contemplate returning to Vietnam, please do not hesitate in contacting us.
As we will always be there to of assist to you.
Here are our contact details if needed
WhatsApp +84 0903299389.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Ray was great at helping us pick the perfect Ha Long Bay tour for our group. He gave us lots of options and helped us to decide which trip would best suite our group without being pushy. The tour was affordable and everything went very smoothly. We really enjoyed Ha Long Bay.

The day after our Ha Long Bay tour, Ray took us on the most amazing street food tour! I highly recommend taking this tour with Ray. He is very knowledgeable about the local foods and customs and is happy to share the Vietnamese culture. At the end of this tour you will be stuffed!

Thank you very much for such a glowing review of your experience with Adventure Indochina Travel.
And, for appreciating our staff’s local knowledge to help the independent traveler.
I most certainly will pass on your regards and high praise to Ray, your tour coordinator.No doubt he will be extremely happy to know that a great time was had by all during your stay in the North of Vietnam.
We really appreciate the fact that yourself, and traveling your companions called to our Ma May Street office to meet all of our team. That was a really nice touch on your part, and very much appreciated by us all here.
Should you need any information regarding Vietnam, or the Indochina area? Please do not hesitate to contact us, as we are sure that we will be able to facilitate you.
Good bye for now from all of our staff at, Adventure Indochina Travel.
WhatsApp +84 0903299389.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ray was great. He gave us lots of options and helped us pick the perfect trip for our schedule and budget. Trip went as planned and the lunch was good, which is rare when included in a package deal.
Ray also took us on a food tour which I HIGHLY recommend!

Thank you Ray. ✊

Robert
Thank you so much for such a glowing review of both our Halong Bay day tour, and our Street Food Tour.
All of our team are very happy to know that our Halong tour was to your liking.
Ray, was glad to share his local knowledge, and guide you safely through Hanoi’s bustling Old Quarter while helping you to enjoy the culinary delights specific to both Hanoi & North Vietnam.
Thank you so much for availing of our services, it was our pleasure to have met you.
It was a really nice gesture on your behalf to call to our office,and.thank all of our team, for the services provided.
If you ever need any assistance, or information with any future vacation’s you are contemplating in Vietnam, or the Indochina region for that matter rest assured, we will always be there to assist you.
Our sincere regards for availing of our services, and for your complimentary review.,
Please take care, and goodbye from all of our staff at Adventure Indochina Travel.
Here are our contact details if needed in the future.
Email:info@adventureindochina.com
WhatsApp +84 903 299 389.
Xin Cảm ơn.(Thank you very

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I can absolutely recommend the Travel Agency. I purchased several tours with Judy. She was extremely dedicated. Spoke perfect english. I can only recommend that place and it’s kind staff. They werent just selling stuff, Judy and Paul also gave a lot of advice without anything in return.
Highly recommended.

Hai N, Front Office Manager at Adventure Indochina Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Tilo
Thank you so much for such a glowing review of our staff, and our company,
Both Ms Judy,and the rest of our team at Adventure Indochina Travel were only too happy to share their local knowledge with both yourself, and your travelling companion in assisting you in planning your trip to Ha Giang.
Thank you so much for availing of our services, it was our pleasure to have met you both.
If you should need any assistance, or information with your future travels rest assured we will always be there to assist you.
Good bye from now from all of our staff at Adventure Indochina Travel.