“Great value for money!”
Review of Angel Palace Hotel

Angel Palace Hotel
Ranked #81 of 599 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Thanks for your hotel, we had a great time in Vietnam, and your amazing, warm service was definitely one of the factors made our trip!
Hotel is new, nice, and clean. Small but very warmy feel.
Especially, rate 5 starts for the service (from the bell boys to managers).
I have been to quite few many 5* hotels, but your hotel has your own charm with the lovely home feel. We all miss Vietnam and if we have chance to come back in a near future, your hotel will be in our list for sure.
Thanks again and wish you all the best.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Lucie H

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have recently stayed at the Angel Palace Hotel on a business trip (my third to Hanoi) and found the experience most positive in all respects. I enjoyed this new hotel's location that incorporates both the vitality of proximity to the Old Quarter and its convenience to other areas including Hoan Kiem Lake and environs. The hotel is new so all of the finishes and fittings are lovely and thoughtful in their functionality and appearance -- calm and quiet elegance, a respite from Hanoi's urban concentration and activity. The real distinction lies in the willingness and the ability of every staff member to make you feel like a valued guest and to anticipate and assist you in every possible regard. It starts with the doormen who help you cross the road to access your taxi and assist with your baggage and your room orientation (and got our checked bags back into the rooms anticipating our return after an absence for a night); continues to the helpful and ever-present Management and Front Desk staff who provide all of the logistical assistance you could want including recommendations and reservations for services like tours, cars and spa appointments -- even helping to wrap something unwieldy so I could carry it onto the plane; the charming greetings and efficiency of the housekeeping staff as well the dining room Management and staff who ensure you are well-served and well-fed from your initial breakfast buffet and custom-order of eggs to dinner choices until 10 at night. This sincerity of staff in providing consistently excellent customer service and ensuring that our stay at this brand new hotel was successful made a tremendous difference to me as a business traveller and as someone who also wanted to experience Vietnam and to enjoy interaction with Vietnamese people in my non-working hours. I was particularly struck by the efforts of Mr. Cuong, the Customer Service Manager, and I believe Mr. Kien, the Food Services Manager in the Dining Room, both of whom are committed to careers in the hospitality field and seem well-suited to this field -- they and their colleagues deserve compliments and encouragement! Congratulations to all of the Management and staff on making my stay remarkable and one that I hope to repeat on future business and leisure trips. I can highly recommend this choice to all travellers. Thanks, D

Room Tip: I was happy with the rooms assigned away from the street on both segments of my trip -- and found th...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Deb D
Reviewed October 2, 2012

The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. We had no problems speaking to the hotel staff in english since most of them knows how to speak english. Excellent customer service and grants requests from guests.

Room Tip: choose the city view rooms
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Elmer M
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We have been traveling so many countries and the standard and services absolutely beyond my expectation. First time in Hanoi with this type of hotel hospitality and showed by the staff especially Mr. Quong front office Manager with well spoken English full of smile from the bottom of heart and also all the bellman, receptionist are very help full. I'm really enjoy stayed at your hotel and really clean. Even though I got information from our travel agent mention your hotel is 3 star but for me your services and cleanliness is 5 Star. I've been working with 5 Star Resort for few years the value is different. Thank to all the staff and I'll come back again and will recommend to all my friends. Thank Mr. Quong please send my best regard to all your staff

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Shariff A
Reviewed September 18, 2012

This is not the 1st time i come to Vietnam but this is the best hotel i've ever stayed in Hanoi. the room is clean, bright and comfortable. The staff is friendly and nice. it has the great view and very convenient. Definately will come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank Jenny_D_198
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Really impressed with the Angel Palace Hotel, we have never been made so welcome in all our years of travel. The attention to detail in this hotel is to be remembered. The receptionist is so nice always with smiley faces and all the staff go way above and beyond to help with any requests. Hotel location is absolutely perfect. The rooms are a good size, more than enough room for two people with luggage. My room like exactly how it looked online. Breakfast the next morning offered a different selection from the day before.

Check with the staff before you go and they will give you their local knowledge which is invaluable, you can rest assure they only have your interest at heart so make it easy on yourself and enjoy your travels. Good value hotel that I would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Marvin W
Reviewed September 11, 2012

This is by far my most favourite hotel in Vietnam.The rooms are very clean,new and modern and it's in a great location,walking distance to most of the attractions. However, where this hotel really exceeds is in the service,the staff here are second to none! From the moment you arrive they are so genuinely warm and friendly that you immediately feel very welcome.They are always smiling, extremely helpful,(their english is very good),they will organise everything for you including tours and they really do go out of their way for you,for instance,I asked where the nearest tailor was and they actually took me there...,an ATM swallowed my bank card and they organised with the bank to get it back that afternoon!...,the list goes on!
A special mention must go to Thu and Cuong,they were fantastic and I can't thank them enough for making my stay more memorable!
I will definately stay there again!
Mr Josh