“Best Customer Service ever....”

Orchid Cooking Class & Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 2,628 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Orchid Restaurant Hanoi. Our aim is very simple – to provide the very best and most authentic Vietnamese food in old quarter.To do this we use only the freshest ingredients, prepared and served by our highly skilled chefs and friendly staffs.Further more, we are providing some daily cooking classes "Interesting and enjoyable hours"
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The food is cheap and not bad. It is more to cuisine of south Vietnam (which u can commonly find in Ho Chi Minh City, not so much in Hanoi)...
The environment was better than average.
What I like the most is the very friendly and polite service crew. Most of them are college or university students. At least they do not discriminate Asians as others in Hanoi do....

Write a ReviewReviews (1,241)

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Delicious and yummy spring rolls. Definitely recommend it if you want to get a taste of the true vietnam!

1  Thank lastminaroundworld
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Wonderful place in Old Qt Hanoi, the fried fish spring rolls are a real treat, not sure why anyone would eat anything else... service is great and the second floor has AC... sit near the windows and watch street life.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Every time I am in Hanoi, this is my go to place for affordable tasty food. Everything is always so fresh and simple but authentic and fabulous. This trip I decided to try their cooking class and was thrilled with it! It started with making the broth for the pho and while that was slow cooking we took a tour of the markets to collect our fresh fish and some pork meat. This was an amazing experience trying local delicacies on the street and seeing the market produce. I really could not speak highly enough of the chef's passion, interest and love for food and cooking. He proudly refuses to use MSG or take the easy and quick ways of preparing food and the result is fantastic.

1  Thank sjcolbert
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We ended up to this restaurant when we took a food-on-foot tour. After that we ate here twice by ourself. Hanoi style fish is an excellent dish. You should try it! I ordered also roasted duck, and it was cleaned from bones so that I can use it to make my own rice paper rolls which was delivered with fish. Excellent food and great service.

1  Thank HarriV-Fin