“Better than the average hotel restaurant”
Review of Ba Mien

Ba Mien
Ranked #308 of 2,258 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: International
Espoo, Finland
“Better than the average hotel restaurant”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ended up in Ba Mien as we were too exhausted to leave the hotel after a rough day in the heat. Therefore, it was a pleasant surprise to find out that the dishes were definitely fresh, tasty and well prepared - definitely better than what we had had for lunch. Also the service was very good. The price level is of course double the local and close to what you would pay at home, but overall, worth the price.

• Visited September 2013

• Korean first
Toronto, Canada
“Solid luncheon experience in Hanoi.”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our luncheon at Ba Mien.

The Vietnamese cuisine we ordered was very fresh, and beautifully presented. Service was a little slow to get going. Our waiter was very nice to us, and helped point out unique dishes for us to try. Wine list is nicely put together, with Vietnamese and international bottles on offer. Good all around.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank R M
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Do they even care”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Breakfast buffet was mediocre. But the most disappointing was the uncouth manner of guests, showing up barefoot or in the PJs and slippers and Ba Mien not saying a word. Unless we are on a beach somewhere, guests should wear shoes. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank trekker954
“Lovely dessert and drinks”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I stopped in for dessert and drinks at Ba Mien.
The service was excellent, staff were lovely, desserts were both delicious and drinks were great too. Great value for the quality of food too.

• Visited July 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Good but somewhat not too expansive and wide selections”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I was a little bit disappointed with their breakfast buffet. Great service but the selections seem to be weak. The breakfast buffet is from local dishes including pho to Japanese to cooked to order egg dishes. Thought sushi selections were quite unimpressive. Didn't make a second run for the buffet and ended up leaving. I didn't have an opportunity to enjoy dinner so I can't comment on that. But I hope it is better than breakfast selections.

Visited July 2013