“Excellent food...”

Ba Mien
Ranked #315 of 2,524 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: International
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Staying at Hilton but was recommended to this restaurant from a friend in Perth. Great food, service a little slow but enthusiastic! Spring rolls were fabulous!!! Perhaps should have had one less main course and left room for desert :-)
Well worth a visit.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

They were able to explain the dishes served. The cha ca (tumeric fish with dill - a Hanoi specialty) was delicious. So was the generous appetizer of rolls and salads.

Ambience was good and service was prompt. Portions are really generous.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I'm not normally one for eating in hotel restaurants (breakfast can be an exception!) but we were rather sleep deprived. I'm glad I made the exception as we had a lovely meal here. The fresh spring rolls (prawn and mango) were some of the best I've had - plus you have the assurance they won't make you sick the next day!). The setting is relaxed and beautiful - and for a nice hotel restaurant the prices are reasonable. I was soooo tempted to return for more fresh spring rolls but local haunts were tempting me!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

The food here is WONDERFUL...we ate here every night and still did not get fed up of the food. The wine is very good and the staff are very professional the ambience is appropriate and appealing. You really have missed out if you don't dine here at least once on your trip!

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I ate there twice and on one occasion the waiting staff seemed to find me the center of attention. Its quite off putting to keep seeing people out of the corner of your eye waiting for you to finish so they leap in and clear away