Camellia 4 Hanoi Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Essence Hanoi Hotel & Spa(Hanoi)
View Hotel
All reviewsold quarterta hienhai phonggreat acthe hotel staffdong xuan markethoan kiem lakea wonderful stayhotel is locatedhotel is greattriple roomdecent sizerooms are cleanrecommend this hotelthe location is perfectcouple of nightsbreakfast included
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 10, 2011

I traveled through Vietnam from from Hanoi to Hoi An over several weeks and spent over a week at the Camillia 4. It is located in the amazing 600 year old Old Quarter. You can get to all that Hanoi has to offer from their hotel. It is on a great little street that has everything you need and you can get to the high end French Quarter easily or the massive markets that are right down the street. The people there looked out for my family the whole time, we felt very secure and well guided by Mr. Dzung and his staff. Awesome! Too much to mention. The rooms have air conditioning, their is breakfast every morning and they handled our laundry and various other thing. I highly recommend the Camellia 4.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
25  Thank kevsjet
camellia4, Public Relations Manager at Camellia 4 Hanoi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2011

Dear Kevin,
Thank you very much indeed for your nice comments and your big supporting us on this forum as hope you all doing well in Dallas.

That is so fantastic to meet your family and would never forget the memory about the time zone made Andrea sleeping so that you missing a flight. As I can feel how Sam interested in Vietnamese!!! Please telling him that there are many difference undiscovered are waiting him over here.

Again, thank you for your enjoying stay with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Regards

Reviewed April 21, 2011

Planing our trip through Vietnam in Germany we visited the website of Camelia 4 Hanoi Hotel and discovered that the hotel offered tours in the north of Vietnam. We asked by email if they could offer us a complete tour from Hanoi to Saigon. Together with Mr. Nguyen Dzung from the hotel we worked out a tour by email. Arriving at Hanoi Airport a driver from the hotel picked us up. At the hotel we payed in cash (USD) for the arranged tour, and Mr. Nguyen Dzung passed over the vouchers for busses, trains, a flight, hotels and day-tours to Sapa, Halong Bay, Ninh Binh, Hue, Hoi An, Nha Trang, Da Lat and Saigon. Everything worked well. Excellent tour service! Thanks to Mr. Nguyen Dzung!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
18  Thank Ulrich_Schlueter
camellia4, Guest Relations Manager at Camellia 4 Hanoi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2011

Dear Ulrich and Jutta,
That is wonderful gift for us and I would first to say a word of THANK for every things you did for me and for us.
Just to let you know that how happy we are when we reading your nice review on this forum as you made us higher. We are so appreciated about that.

Hope you are doing well and we are looking forward to welcoming you, your friends and your family in the future.

With my best wishes.

Reviewed April 1, 2011

We reading about Camellia hotel at 13 Luong Ngoc Quyen which recommend from friend, but when we went there it was no longer works as Camellia hotel any more.

After taking a quick look at some hotel near by, we found the best Camellia 4 hotel ( Phan Thai hotel is the prior name) right the corner.

My wife and I stayed at the Camellia 4 for a month in room 606 and pay 30$ for a night. The staff was outstanding! So friendly that we feeling like home town. This was our first stop in Vietnam for a 45 days trip in Vietnam. Mr Dzung who arranged tours to Sa Pa and Halong Bay for us - both were good priced and provided true 5 star levels of service, room is more than we expected – the free using PC in room, buffet breakfast is wonderful.

Overall, for location, service, food, comfort and best value. I would definitely recommend this hotel to every people who comes to Vietnam

Room Tip: very quiet
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
14  Thank tan70066
camellia4, Guest Relations Manager at Camellia 4 Hanoi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2011

Dear tan70066,
Thank you very much indeed for supporting us and your enjoying stay at Camellia 4 Hanoi Hotel.

I would first to say a word of THANK for your nice comment and your recommendation on the tripadvisor.com. This will be so useful for our next coming guest who coming to Hanoi, they strong believe their choice is correct.

Again, thank you for everything you did for Camellia 4 Hanoi Hotel and we are looking forward to welcoming you, your friends and your family again.

With our best wishes.
Guest Relation Office.

Reviewed March 31, 2011

I’m a Vietnamese overseas, living in Singapore now. I go back Hanoi once every year. I used to stay in one of hotels around the Old Quarter. This time, I decided to choose Camellia 4 which location is very convenient to the Old Quarter.
After a quick look at some reviews on trip advisor, some saying about noise from night club next door but we still decided to book this hotel for two nights because of its great location.

Staff is very friendly and helpful in everything you may need. They would help you if they could. Some guests gave comments that they are not helpful but I found it in different ways. No noise was heard from the next-door night club. The hotel staff said it has been closed down since 25 Mar 2011 and changed into another kind of business. I think our decision is right so far and we would recommend this Camellia 4 to any one who coming to Hanoi. Camellia 4 is a great place to stay. I will definitely choose Camellia 4 for my next returning trip to Hanoi.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
13  Thank Jolienguyen
camellia4, Guest Relations Manager at Camellia 4 Hanoi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2011

Dear Jolienguyen,
Thank you very much indeed for taking time to write a nice comments to supporting us. On behalf of Camellia 4 Hanoi Hotel, I would first to say a word of THANK to you and your family.

We are so happy when guest/s who really enjoying the staying and the services at Camellia 4 Hanoi Hotel, this is very importance for us and it is a motivation for us to keep up a good job over here.

Since 25th Mar 2011, the bar next door was closed business so No noise till late evening any more as hotel become a most greatest destination in old town as it was.
We do hope that we will receiving you, your family and your friends every year when you ready to go to Hanoi.
With our best wishes to you and your family.

Reviewed February 7, 2011

the rooms are spacious and reasonably furnished with TV, internet and minibar for US$35/nite with breakfast. The staffs were friendly n helpful. Only setback is next to the hotel is a club that plays loud music till late nite.

• Stayed: February 2011
5  Thank lktzu1489
camellia4, Guest Relations Manager at Camellia 4 Hanoi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2011

My dear value guest,
Thank you very much indeed for choosing our hotel and your nice comment on our page and I am so appreciated about.

Regarding to your comment, we keep trying our best to making your next staying more enjoyable as your home in Hanoi city.

Wishing you a pleasant trips and thank you for supporting us so far as hope to welcome you, your family and your friends again.

With my best regards