$53
$123
$97
Hanoi La Selva Hotel(Hanoi)
$37
$63
$58
Hotels.com
2,526 results
All reviewsthe executive loungediamond memberba mienold quarterbit datedfrench quarterexcellent locationhoan kiem lakevietnamese restaurantrooms are spaciousan upgradehalong baystayed here for nightsbuffet breakfastphogymconcierge
Reviewed December 11, 2013

The Hanoi Hilton Opera is in a great location in Hanoi, near to premium shopping and with a range of eating and shopping facilities nearby. the Executive Lounge on the 7th floor is good value and well worth the additional cost. WiFi is fast and reliable.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonHanoiOpera, General Manager at Hilton Hanoi Opera, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Dear Terrence K,

Thank you for your kind comments on this website after your recent stay at our property.

I am very happy to read your comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the location and service levels of the hotel to be to your satisfaction.

Terrence K, I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Hanoi Opera very soon.

Until the opportunity permits,

Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for two nights at this well known Hanoi hotel. Staff are very kind and attentive. If you can get up to the executive floors, they do a really nice breakfast at the executive club. Rooms are cold and without any decoration worthy of such a historic location. The hallways are warn out and dingy. Location is great! With staying here if you get a fair price but don't expect the grandeur that the name implies.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear asiatravel4years,

Thank you for your TripAdvisor comment, with reference to the Hilton Hanoi Opera.

I am glad to read of your positive impression with respect to the kindness and attentiveness of our Team members. Your detailed feedback will be shared with all concerned so that we are aware of your appreciation and constructive suggestions.

asiatravel4years, on a separate note, I am pleased to inform you of the fact that we are carrying out an on-going product improvement program within our hotel so that we are consistently enhancing our offer to better align with the changing expectations of our discerning travelers.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity of being able to welcome you back to the Hilton Hanoi Opera upon your next visit.

Until the opportunity permits.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

This is a potentially great hotel with outstanding service and location, but rooms and facilities that are outdated compared with other Hilton Hotels. The value for money is currently much higher for other hotels in this part of Hanoi. Updating the room decor and getting rid of the mildew-like room odor found in older hotels throughout the tropics would help a lot. Terrific staff and service, though in a great location.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear contentonthebeach,

I am very happy to read your comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the location and service levels of the hotel to your satisfaction.

Please rest assured that we will continue to undergo constant change within our hotel, so that we consistently strive to improve the guest overall experience. Your comments will contribute to this endeavour.

Contentonthebeach, I do hope that we will have the opportunity of being able to welcome you back “home” upon your next visit.

Until the occasion permits

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Bit disappointed when first arrived at the hotel as the public rooms were very orange and there was very little atmosphere. The decor in the rooms was also disappointing although you couldn't fault the size of them, the bathroom was great though and probably the best shower during our travels staying in five star hotels. The breakfast was also the best we experienced during our trip.lots of choice and very fresh. The air conditioning in the room was not working sufficiently when we arrived but an engineer was soon sent to fix it, luckily whilst he was in the room I also noted that the plug adapter unit was loose but he tightened this up and it worked no problem after that. The bed was very comfortable and the room had all the usual 5 star extras and was the only hotel that provided an iron and ironing board as standard, all the other hotels I'd had to request one. The hotel was very well positioned for sight-seeing but was a welcome retreat from the hustle and bustle of the old quarter. One other comment is that internet connection is not included in the price of your room and breakfast which annoyed my husband a little (it was included in the other 4 hotels we stayed in during our trip). Maybe this is something Hilton Hotels need to address.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank karen h

Dear Karen h,

Thank you for your detailed and gracious comments about your recent stay at the Hilton Hanoi Opera.

I am delighted to note that you and your husband generally enjoyed your experience while staying with us with your positive impression of our bathroom and our breakfast offer. Details of your comments will be shared with all concerned to ensure we continue to fulfill and live up to the expectations of our discerning travelers.

Karen h, once again, thank you for your truly valuable comments. I hope that we will be able to welcome you back to the Hilton Hanoi Opera in the near future.

Until the occasion permits,

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I have just returned from a one week business trip to Hanoi, staying at this hotel for 7 nights. This was a revisit as I also stayed here just over one year ago.

Check in was a definite improvement!!
This time, I opted to upgrade to an executive room, but as there were no king bedded rooms available on the executive floors, I was given a room on a lower level but with the executive benefits. This includes breakfast in the room price, in either the main restaurant or the executive lounge, afternoon tea and evening drinks and canapes, as well as use of the lounge at your leisure.

My room was on the non-Opera house side of the building, but I don't believe the views are anything to write home about, as the windows are quite small. I did note that the room had a funny damp/musty smell throughout the time I was there.
The bed was outstandingly comfortable and the room as all the facilities one would expect from a Hilton.
When my bedroom was visited for the turn down service on the first night I received a hand written welcome back card from the General Manager and some chocolates, which I felt was a nice touch.
The room appeared to be serviced frequently, replenishing towels, bottled water, toiletries etc, but I was only ever interrupted while in my room once. It was like a magic housekeeping fairy.
The only suggestion I would make would be to provide mugs rather than cups and saucers in the bedroom, and to provide milk not just powdered creamer - tea drinkers like myself, while grateful for the kettle and teabags, generally like a lot of the liquid with proper milk!!

The executive lounge is definitely worth the extra. We had breakfast in the main restaurant on the first morning, but after that opted for the lounge as it was quieter, and while it had a smaller range of options, it had everything we required.
It was also great to kick back with a glass of wine and some small bites in the evening after a hard day. If you wished to you could also make the small bites into something more substantial as there are hot options in bain maries as well as cheeses, dips, cake etc.

The weather was mostly foggy while we were in Hanoi so I only went down to the pool area once, to sit and read a book in a biref spell of sunshine. The pool itself was getting a fair amount of visitors swimming laps.

Upon check out there was an issue concerning the bill of myself and my colleague and we had to leave with the matter unresolved, expressing disappointment, as we had to go to the airport. However the matter was quickly addressed and an email sent to each of us correcting the charges as required.

All in all this hotel is in a great location, with great service. If the lingering smell in the rooms could be addressed then it'd be an even better place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear CBMelbourne,

Thank you for taking the time to write a very detailed response after your recent visit the Hilton Hanoi Opera.

Your insight and comments will be shared with all concerned to ensure we continue to fulfill and live up to the expectations of our discerning travelers. Please rest assured that we are undergoing constant change within our hotel to improve the guest experience, your comments and suggestions therefore most valuable.
CBMelbourne, once again, thank you for your truly candid thoughts. I hope that we will be able to look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Hanoi Opera when your next visit to Hanoi.

Until we have the honor of welcoming you “home”,