Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi
$36
$177
$93
Priceline
Hanoi La Selva Hotel(Hanoi)
$39
$65
$67
$55
7,049 results
All reviewsopera wingbamboo barold wingbomb sheltermacaroonsspices gardenbunker tourchocolate buffetle beaulieujoan baezgrand premium roomvietnam warbutler servicevietnamese restaurantbeautiful hotelfrench colonial styleclub floor
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The oppressive heat and humidity in Hanoi at this time of the year made our choice of this truly lovely and well-located hotel a blessing. We were relieved to be able to enjoy the cool luxury of its beautifully designed interior, its courtyard pool area where we enjoyed local dishes in comfort, and the charming and helpful staff. Mr Duc took us on a most interesting complimentary tour of the bunker under the hotel and shared with us the hotel's history. We also booked an enjoyable Vietnam Symphony Orchestra concert through the Concierge.

Room Tip: The room was quite small for 2 people, but quiet and comfortable
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
SLMHHanoi, Manager at Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Dear WagU2,

I thank you for such excellent a feedback! We genuinely love to pamper all of our guests. It is therefore a great satisfaction for us to hear that you have had such a wonderful time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in our centrally located hotel.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I absolutely loved staying at this hotel. Without a doubt one of the best in the world. I stayed at The Opera Tower (New Tower) with access to the executive lounge. What an experience, I can say with confidence that the staff was amazing, the rooms were big and very elegantly appointed and overall I would say the Hotel can be a destination by itself in a City that is all about noise and confusion.

I am NOT a fan of Hanoi, really was not impressed at all. However, I would go out of my way to stay at this hotel again!

I did not find the price excessive, I thought it was appropriately priced for the service and quality of accommodations. Yes, it is expensive compared to other hotels in Hanoi but there is simply no comparison. I absolutely recommend this hotel! Did I mention The over abundance of Hermes toiletries?

Room Tip: Rooms in the new Opera wing are bigger, you won't get the huge high ceilings of the original building built by The French BUT rooms are modern and gorgeous! Hermes toiletries... Every single detail looked after.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
SLMHHanoi, Manager at Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear Rabfel,

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Stayed for two nights - wonderful experience. Room, food, service all exceptional. Loved neighborhood. Was so tired from walking that we wound up eating in hotel for majority of meals. Each was a different, gourmet feast which we enjoyed immensely.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
SLMHHanoi, Manager at Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear Dedestern,

I am extremely glad to hear that Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi and its staff were able to deliver a wonderful experience for you during your stay with us.

I also felt very proud of my team while reading your positive feedback as we put a lot into delivering high standards of services.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
SLMHHanoi, Manager at Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Reviewed August 22, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi for my wife's slightly delayed birthday celebration. We travelled from Dubai via Bangkok which made it quite a long journey. We booked a limousine pick up and when we arrived at Hanoi airport to be greeted by two impeccable and polite hotel staff we knew we were in for a special stay. We've travelled extensively throughout the world and visited some marvellous hotels but without doubt this hotel is the nicest yet. The staff were so polite and friendly going out of their way to make our stay memorable and special. The food was outstanding from breakfast to dinner. The hotel is proud of its history and a short organised tour educated us even more. Something Sofitel do to train their staff definitely works. Great ambassadors for Sofitel, this hotel, Hanoi and Vietnam.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear dbenstead,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi. I am happy that you enjoy the stay with us and pleased with the services from our team.

Thank you also for complementing our outstanding staff for their outstanding services and on behalf of everyone here, may I say that we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!