“Lovely shop & Friendly staff”
Review of Metiseko - CLOSED

Metiseko
More attraction details
Owner description: Metiseko is the traveler's tree, rooted at the crossroads between Europe and Asia. Our range takes its inspiration from tropical nature, boldly combining it with day-to-day Asian life.Share our passion for original and poetic prints which you can discover through our eco-chic clothing, accessories, and home wear collections.Metiseko is a certified organic brand by the Organic Exchange. Enjoy the softness of our unique 100% organic cotton and high-end silk treated with Love not pesticides.
Singapore, Singapore
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely shop & Friendly staff”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

It was my first day in Vietnam and felt very welcomed when walked into the store.
Ms. Thuy, she was friendly and helpful and very much enjoyed chatting with her.
I loved their prints on silk and Ms.Thuy explained very well about one of the print I loved and it is inspired by "rice in Vietnam"
It is very nice to know story behind design and I bought shorts in this print and I love it very much.
I am coming back to this shop again.

Visited May 2014
Metiseko-Team, Metiseko Hanoi Team at Metiseko, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Good afternoon Ms. Natsu :)! Many thanks are being sent to you from Ms. Thuy and Metiseko Hanoi for your kind comment! We are delighted to know that you loved our patterns on silk and the stories behind them.
For your information, our Designer – Ms. Florence Mussou – has been working with great energy and inspiration on our next collection in order to offer other unique and lovely designs to our valued customers. And we are looking forward receiving your feedbacks for our products when the new collection comes out!
Thank you and we wish you a nice weekend ahead!
Best regards ,
Thuy&Metiseko Hanoi Team

Sapporo, Japan
“Unique and Pretty”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I love the background idea of this shop: their merchandises are not only pretty with unique designs and size variations but also made of eco-friendly materials. I was lucky to come across a special deal of "Buy 3 and get 1 free" pillow cases. Had fun hearing all the stories of the products from the shop staff in Hanoi-makes me want to go back to the store!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hello Minami (I am Thuy from Metiseko )! Thank you for your very nice comment for Metiseko on Tripadvisor!
As regards to the “buy 3 get 1 free” pillow cases – I hope your parents like them! Maybe you could take them with you to visit our store the next time you come to Hanoi!
Arigato okite mata!
Regards,
Thuy & Metiseko Hanoi Team
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Nice shop and friendly staff”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Lovely shop , would definitely drop by another Metiseko outlet on my next visit to Hoi An.
Shop assistant , Ms Thuy was extremely friendly and make us feel welcome not just her shop but
To Vietnam since it's our first visit here.

Visited May 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Xin chao there Peiyau! It is so great to hear from you again and to receive your beautiful comment for our store and for me ( Ms. Thuy) - Thank you :)!

I hope you have had a great time traveling in Vietnam and hope to see you again in our stores (both Hanoi and Hoi An)! Meanwhile, you could check out our website if you would like to order anything !

Have a great day guys!

Kind regards,

Ms. Thuy & Metiseko Hanoi Team :)!
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lovely and friendly staff”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I enjoyed this shop very much as I loved their simple and stylist clothes. I was hoping to buy a nice brown pair of cropped trouser but unfortunately that the size I wanted wasn't there. At least I got this lovely black dress. Good value. Excellent staff as I kept going back to this shop!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hello there Ms. Elly! Metiseko Hanoi Team thanks you very much for your lovely review and your love to our products!
With regards to the “brown pair of cropped trouser” that you wanted to purchase – You could actually order it from our website or email me (Thuy) for any further question.
Thank you and we are looking forward to your visit at our online Boutique :)!
We wish you a great weekend ahead!
Kind regards,
Metiseko Hanoi Team
Dunedin, New Zealand
“Beautiful shop”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Beautiful boutique in the heart of Hanoi. Lovely quality clothes expensive prices for Vietnam however but great service

Visited April 2014
Good morning from Metiseko Hanoi, We thank you for leaving us a nice comment ! Yes our price range is higher than other brands because we really use high-end qualities and 100% natural silk and organic cotton. For example, a silk scarf sold in the street at cheap price is generally not 100% silk but a blend of viscose/polyester and silk.
Thank you again for your nice comment for Metiseko Hanoi!
Best regards,