“Vietnamese with a twist!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Metiseko - CLOSED

Metiseko
More attraction details
Owner description: Metiseko is the traveler's tree, rooted at the crossroads between Europe and Asia. Our range takes its inspiration from tropical nature, boldly combining it with day-to-day Asian life.Share our passion for original and poetic prints which you can discover through our eco-chic clothing, accessories, and home wear collections.Metiseko is a certified organic brand by the Organic Exchange. Enjoy the softness of our unique 100% organic cotton and high-end silk treated with Love not pesticides.
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Vietnamese with a twist!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

A wonderful range of high quality home linens and clothing. Great designs that reflect Vietnamese culture and traditions.. Staff go out of their way to help you enjoy the shop without any pressure to buy.
Well worth a visit if you are looking for something a little bit different and of high quality,

Visited January 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Metiseko-Team, Manager at Metiseko, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thank you for that nice reward you made through that comment! :) It is always good to hear back from our customers!

Regarding our range of products indeed organic cotton and natural silk is definitely our specificity!

Hope to see you again at Metiseko's Ha Noi!

Metiseko's Team Ha Noi

Ballarat, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Quality products”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

Staff vey engaging and helpful. Maybe a touch pushy. Great interesting products.great part of the city to check out.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Metiseko-Team, Manager at Metiseko, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Hello,

Thanks for dropping a few lines! We appreciate it, it is always a pleasure. :)

Metiseko's Ha Noi Team
Darwin, Australia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“love this shop, but couldnt spend enough time here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

I loved this shop, the great fabrics, style and feeling of this shop both Hanoi and Hoi An
However, Im hoping that the owners can do something about the website as I cant access it as it seems to have suspicious content and my computer doesnt like it.
I would love love love to be able to get online purchases here.

Metiseko-Team, Owner at Metiseko, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
Thank you so much for the great words! Regarding the website, I just checked with our webmaster, we hope it will be fine for you to order next time you get online! :)

shanghai
“A very nice store with special design and very friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

It was a wonderful shopping experience. A very nice store with some really good design - inspiring international style with local and organic material. The staff were professional and friendly and apparently they felt happy and proud working there! Wanted to buy a piece but my size was not available and they quickly called up the factory to make one for me so I could pick up before I left Hanoi! Really hope they could open one branch in Shanghai!

Hello,

Thank you for your comment, it is always pleasant to have a feed back from our customers! Moreover, we hope that the products you got at our store give you an entire satisfaction!

For now, opening abroad is not our priority but we take definitely in consideration your advice and let know the upper management about it! :)

Thanks again and hope to see you some day at Metiseko.

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful store - must visit if in Old Quarter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

I stumbled across Metiseko while walking through the Old Quarter and was instantly drawn by the shop front. The store has a wide variety of women's and children's clothing along with beautiful handmade quilts and bedding (all organic and eco friendly). It is very unique to the usual tourist shops located in the Old Quarter. I purchased three cushion covers (three for the price of two) and could have purchased much more if my luggage weight would allow it. Staff members Thuy and Lien were extremely helpful and very professional. I will definitely be checking out the online store when I return to Australia.

Hi there,

Lien and I (Thuy) would like to thank you for your comment. We always try to do our best and it is a nice reward to read your words.
Thanks again and hope to have a chance to see you again in our store.