“Good steaks - bit overpriced”

Jacksons Steakhouse
Ranked #33 of 2,443 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2014

We had dinner there during lunar new year. The food tastes good, staff is friendly. However comparing it with other steak houses in Hanoi it is slightly more expensive without justifying it through a better experience (food, atmosphere or service).

Petermarketing, Manager at Jacksons Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear kami_997,

Thank you for your review on Jacksons Steakhouse. We appreciate all feedback from our guests and we will take your comments on board.

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your dining experience at Jacksons and look forward to seeing you there in the near.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

When I was desperate for a good American Steak, I gave it a try and was well worth the visit. Dining area a bit small, but nice decore, very good service, almost too nice at times, I had to kindly ask come to the table only when I indicated... ( please note: the people are lovely and very kind and friendly, but I needed some space to enjoy the great food.)
I would reccommend it for all who need a filling meal.
( I simply ordered wine and REGULAR bottle water, the NAME brand was over $5 us !) They offered me a complementary crepe dessert.... reallyl nice, and tip is optional.... (I did to the waitress only..!)

Petermarketing, Manager at Jacksons Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Dear GringoAlto2000,

Thank you for the wonderful review. Our staff are always happy to hear their guests have a great dining experience at Jacksons Steakhouse.

We look forward to seeing you at Jacksons Steakhouse on your next trip to Hanoi.

The Warmest Regards,

Reviewed January 11, 2014

This place is truly excellent. Ate here with two friends on our last night in Hanoi and have to say it was one of the finest meals I ever had. The staff were so friendly and helpful and the manager even came down to cook our dessert at the table. He wanted to buy us a drink but seen as we weren't drinking he let us have our coffees for free. A great place and fine dining and I highly recommend.

Dear Mairt86,

Thank you for your wonderful review for Jacksons Steakhouse. Our team will be happy to hear they made your dining experience a memorable one.

We look forward to seeing you at Jacksons Steakhouse on your next visit to Hanoi.

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Having eaten the local fare (exclusively) for the better part of 2 weeks, I wanted to find a place where I could enjoy and treat myself to a Negroni and a good quality steak.

New York-ish in style, the dining area is long and narrow and split over two levels, with a bar at the back. The seating is very comfortable, the lighting is low, and there is lots of dark timber and leather to set a nice ambience.

Service is of a very high standard, with friendly and attentative staff - all of whom have sound English.

Food was great! Bread was served warm and fresh, and the general menu selection was ample in choice, but not overwhelming.

Prices are definitely not 'Vietnamese' - so expext yo pay western prices. All in all, I really enjoyed dining at Jacksons and would highly recommend.

Petermarketing, Manager at Jacksons Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2014

Dear Marc K,

Thank you for your wonderful review. The team at Jacksons Steakhouse always strives to give customers a warm and friendly dining experience.

We look forward to seeing you again at Jacksons Steakhouse in the near future.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Food , staff and restaurant ambiance second to none.
Good wine list. Food presentation fantastic.Steaks amazing.Ladies only order the small one!!

Dear kwasiqtown,

Thank you for your review on Jacksons steakhouse. The team is always happy to hear their customers are satisfied with the food & service they provide. The team works hard to make all our customers dining experience a memorable one.

We look forward to seeing you back at Jacksons sometime in the near future.

The Jacksons Steakhoose Team

Been to Jacksons Steakhouse? Share your experiences!