“Best Steakhouse in Hanoi!”

Jacksons Steakhouse
Ranked #15 of 2,294 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
“Best Steakhouse in Hanoi!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We booked a table before going which was well worth it, as they placed us next to the window. With a great view, watching a storm roll in we ate some pork belly lollipops, duck rolls, steak an ribs. We finished with the crepe suzettes. An absolutely wonderful dinning experience. Everything was A-Class.

• Visited July 2013
TheJacksonsTeam, Manager at Jacksons Steakhouse, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Dear Pons

Thank you for your kind words about our steakhouse. We always have a fantastic time hosting guests such as yourself. Thank you for the comments about everything being A class as we try everyday to give our customers the best experience possible.

Sincere Regards

• Vietnamese first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Great find!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This turned out to be another great find....Decor of the restaurant is very pretty, service is attentive and the food turned out to be fantastic. We had the beef carpaccio, steak tartar and Spaghetti with crab & Steak as main course and all dishes were flawless executed and beautiful presented.

1 Thank traveller20102
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great steaks!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

After a month of rice and noodles I fancied a little change on my birthday and was treated to a delicious steak at Jacksons! The service was excellent and we enjoyed a very filling starter and main course but decided not to go for dessert. However the manager was able to persuade me to try his crepe Suzette, which he cooked table side and this was complimentary. All in all a very memorable and enjoyable meal.

Visited May 2013
“Seriously good steak”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Went on a Monday night when they were having some sort of special new event. You could pay 100,000d (<$5) and have copious quantities of house wine, beer & some excellent cocktails thrown in. There were also delicious canapés. The staff were attentive and knowledgeable. Music (specially put on for the night) was a little loud for my taste but then again maybe I'm just getting old!
We went upstairs to the restaurant and having been in central Vietnam for some time, where I had the Australian waigu tenderloin with truffle mash and broccoli. My partner had the NZ tenderloin (had to have a bit of trans Tasman comparison)
The steak was probably the best steak I have eaten - anywhere - cooked to perfection. The service was brilliant Mr Canh ( sorry I hope I spelled the name correctly) the restaurant manager was outstanding. My partners steak was also excellent - had I not had the waigu I would have thoroughly enjoyed the NZ one
If you are looking for seriously good food, by people who know there business, then this is the place for you. There are delicious sounding menu items that are quite reasonably priced - or if you want to splash out a little, you can get the best the world has to offer.
Great wine selection too. Thanks all for a memorable evening, I'm sure we'll be back ( actually the steak and ale pie sounded so tempting I think I'll be back for lunch)

Yorkshire Dales National Park, United Kingdom
“You have to go amazing Food and Service!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

We were in Hanoi after living in Vietnam for a year
And really looking forward to a good steak and lovely vegetables. They get everything right at Jacksons!
From the warm greeting as you arrive, the beautiful decor, attentive service but not pushy. Fabulous wine list that was well priced. We tried the NZ tenderloin and the Aussie 200gm Waghu steaks and both
We're perfectly cooked and presented. The
Restaurant manager Mr Canh was a delight to talk
To and a perfect example of somebody who should
definitely be in hospitality!
Thanks Jacksons team for a brilliant night
We will be back soon! Don't miss this when in Hanoi!