“Amazing set lunch”

Bar-rique Brasserie
Ranked #325 of 2,526 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: French, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: - 100% Traditional French Cuisine- Wine boutique with 500 different items at all budgets- Lunch menu at VND 198.000+/ 3 courses
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Went there for a set meal with a variety of options for lunch. Was
Superb. Was a good change from local cuisine. Wine and service was great. Definitely recommend it as price for this meal would be at least $100 in Australia mind you the ambiance was not so great in the typical squishy building style here
Still well recommended.

1  Thank Nicko43809

Reviewed January 1, 2014

we went there on 28th of December, the last day of our trip for lunch. it was good, we love the food, we didn't take a set and skipped the dessert. It wasn't expensive and the food wasn't too much yet made us full enough for the rest of the day:)

1  Thank Anita R
Reviewed January 1, 2014

You may not find the resturant special if you just pass by the street. When you go upstairs, the setting is entirely French. They served good house wine, baquette (you may ask for refill) . Great food. Some dishes should be recommended, like beef in cream sauce, grilled fish fillet and duck. Great desert like sponge log cake, and chocolate mousse.

1  Thank Chineselad
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Had dinner here on my last day in Hanoi, the food was really good, there are specials everyday. We shared onion soup (it was ok) but the steak and ribs were great! Cool atmosphere and I think the chef worked at one of the cities top hotels.

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

We order the snail, French onion soup, tuna in niconise, duck confit and soft chocolate cake.

The soup was bland. I had to add quite abit a salt for it to taste better (ps I do not add salt to my meals at restaurant 99% of the time). The presentation of the food did not look french at all, since french food emphasizes alot on good presentation. Overall, taste was average.

Service was poor. The staff do not serve with a smile and their english proficiency was minimal. I was on an important phone call in the middle of having my soup. Then they served my main course. Was quite upsetting as it meant that I had to hurry through my food as they were turning cold.

1  Thank Kelly C