“Professional and Fun”
Review of Darian Culbert

Darian Culbert
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Darian Culbert (Be aware of fake persons) is an authorized booking agency of all cruises in Halong Bay. Booking with us is always cheaper, quicker and double guaranteed because you can check your booking status with Darian Culbert and the cruise directly. Click on the links attached on this page to our official website and email! We have NO other website or email please!
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Darian Cuthbert did a great job of meeting all of our expectations. The program of the tour we booked was exactly was we expected, and the food was excellent. the boat was clean and well maintained, and our pickup ran on time and was comfortable.

The trip itself was a lot of fun as well. I would book another tour through this company, no problem.

1  Thank MrBunnsBangkok
There are newer reviews for Darian Culbert

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We used this tour company to book our one day Halong Bay Cruise in June. I used to work for tour operation company and knows a lot of good and but tour operators. But this operator exceeds all of my expectation! Thanks Darian for quick response and kind explanation for all of our inquiries.

1  Thank lovesunnyday255060
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The service provided by Darian was far beyond our expectations. After helping us choose a cruise to suit our family, Paloma family private cruise, everything after that went smoothly. His email responses and payment process were fast and efficient. It was a beautiful boat with airconditioning, comfortable rooms, lovely food and a great crew.The bus picked us up from our hotel as planned and the Halong Bay cruise was a great experience with a lot of laughter and fun while kayaking, squid fishing at night, making spring rolls and swimming in the bay. I would happily recommend Darian and his team to anyone planning a trip to Halong Bay. Thanks Darian!!

1  Thank Aussie28_13
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I contacted Darian months before my trip, I actually found them cheaper as well, then booking direct through the company. The communication with them was great, and so when I arrived in Hanoi, there were no issues with the pick up and return to the hotel. the trip itself a three day two night, was fantastic, both accommodation, food and activities. thanks very much Darian, for making this part of my trip so easy and enjoyable.

1  Thank Neenlovestotravel
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I am writing to review the service provided by Darian Culbert . Email communication was excellent with prompt responses and payment process was smooth. We had chosen the particular cruise and boat and were not relying on the company to suggest. Hotel pickup was on time but as we learnt from one bad experience it pays to confirm every booking in Vietnam a few days ahead. Would happily use this company again.

1  Thank Geoff M