“Fantastic day”
Review of Darian Culbert

Darian Culbert
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Darian Culbert (Be aware of fake persons) is an authorized booking agency of all cruises in Halong Bay. Booking with us is always cheaper, quicker and double guaranteed because you can check your booking status with Darian Culbert and the cruise directly. Click on the links attached on this page to our official website and email! We have NO other website or email please!
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I booked the "Phoenix Cruiser" Halong Bay Day Cruise, and found the experience to be very good value for money. Our guide was knowledgable and warm, and a great compliment to the beautiful area.

I would recommend it highly.

4  Thank cloud122

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I've booked Glory Cruise through Darian. His email reply is very fast and sent me the confirmation shortly after I provided my particulars.

1  Thank Calista05
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I booked a tour with Darian Culbert, however, about three weeks prior to my arrival I received an email from Darian informing me that my excursion was cancelled. To my surprise Darain offered me an option of me doing my excursion with a competitor and gave me the option of a full refund. I choose the competitor who had a lower price than I paid Darrin but this was not a problem, Darian immediately refunded the difference. In addition, following my excursion Darian sent me an email asking for my feedback and if I was satisfied (which I was), this the “High Quality and Honest” customer service I received from Darian needs to be noticed. I would not hesitate to any excursions with Darian day cruises an honest service thank you.

3  Thank Cruisinbob
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I booked Bhaya Classic Cruise with Darian Culbert. I had to make some adjustments to my booking. I was concerned that there would be some difficulty doing this online, but Darian made the changes I needed promptly and professionally. I highly recommend Darian Culbert travel arrangements in Hanoi.

3  Thank sd606
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We booked our Halong Bay and Hoa Lu - Tam Coc tours with Darian. He was very easy to deal with and replies to our emails and queries very promptly. Our Hoa Lu - Tam Coc tour went smoothly but our Halong Bay overnight cruise was cancelled due to an incoming typhoon and we had a day tour instead. We emailed Darian about it and he told us a partial refund of our payment will be given to us. He is very much accomodating and if we ever had to go back to Hanoi, we will surely choose him as our travel agent again. Thanks so much Darian!

2  Thank heyjeng