“Great diverse menu”
Review of Essence Restaurant

Essence Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 2,225 Restaurants in Hanoi
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Located on the ground floor of the Essence Hanoi Hotel & Spa, the artfully designed Essence restaurant offers you various tasty authentic Vietnamese dishes and standard Western menu for lunch and dinner. Accomplished with an extensive menu of beverages including fresh fruit shakes, coffees and wines, the restaurant ensures you a wholesome meal with great food, excellent service in the right ambiance and fine spirits, all at a price guaranteed most reasonable in town. Wifi-internet & iMac is available, free of charge.
Boston
“Great diverse menu”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Quality is very high with something for Vietnamese and Western palates. Also very accommodating. When my 9 year old son asked for tomato sauce instead of mushroom cream on his ravioli, the chef came out to personally spoke to my son to clarify his request. Turned out beautifully! My favorites are the the grapefruit salad and avocado juice.

Visited April 2013

• Vietnamese first
perth
“Yummy food”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This has food foe everyone and every taste.
The chef must be the best in vietnam because it was Devine.
Please eat here to experience real Vietnamese food.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank guildfordians
Singapore, Singapore
“Great food, and prompt service”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stayed at Essence Hotel when I was in Hanoi, and had dinner at the Essence Cafe twice. I enjoyed the dishes on both accounts. I tried various Vietnamese dishes and they were all good. The noodle roll, bahn xeo, cha ca la vong were really good and the portions were big enough to share. The western dishes which I tried during breakfast were not bad either. The food were beautifully presented and the service staff were attentive, and took the initiative to explain how we should eat some of the Vietnamese dishes.

I enjoyed the food here, much more than Quan An Ngon (which I find it very over-rated). Highly recommend to try the food here, or better still, stay in the hotel and try the food here.

1 Thank seahew
Perth, Australia
“Friendly Staff”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The staff are super-friendly and speak fantastic English, which is great when you have dietary restrictions! They have the most gorgeous presentation. If I had more time, I would have asked them to teach me how they create their gorgeous centerpieces carved from fruits and vegetables.

1 Thank RS108
Gold Coast, Australia
“Essence equals good value!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We dined at Essence on the first night of our recent trip to Hanoi because we read wonderful reviews on this site, and we weren't disappointed! In this city where dinner can be bought for a few cents, it was pricey but in world terms it was as cheap as.............., and the quality and presentation was world class. We'll go there again next time we visit Hanoi, one of our favourite cities. This was our fifth trip to Vietnam and Essence is up there amongst the best Vietnamese restaurants in terms of quality of food, service, ambience and cost.

• Visited April 2013

Been to Essence Restaurant? Share your experiences!