“great food , wonderful staff”
Review of Pots 'n Pans

Pots 'n Pans
Ranked #82 of 2,258 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pots ‘n Pans is about innovation. Vietnamese cuisine infused with an international flair.Our food takes the best ideas from modern Vietnamese and puts a new spin on them. The flavours are familiar but done differently. We don’t want to detract from what we believe to be the core of Vietnamese cuisine which is a big emphasis on fresh and local ingredients. However, we believe that the produce found in Vietnam should lend itself to a wider range of cooking techniques and presentation.Pots ‘n Pans is a dynamic partnership between Know One Teach One (KOTO) and its training program graduates along with its international partner; Small Giants. KOTO is a not-for-profit organisation in Vietnam that is changing the lives of street and disadvantaged youth through vocational training. Small Giants is a boutique Australian impact investment company that is dedicated to businesses that are changing the world.
Ubud, Indonesia
“great food , wonderful staff”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

despite there being a mix up with our booking ( our fault) and therefore we possibly inconvienced the staff ( they had a function on that night) they were gracious and attentive.
the food was just amazing, and was within the price range that I would have expected for such a high quality meal..... at home we would be paying at least double.
The food coupled with the exceptional staff made this a memorable dining experience for us. I would highly recommend this restaurant

• Visited October 2013
Pots 'n Pans R, General Manager at Pots 'n Pans, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear Deb3wine,

We sincerely thank you for your lovely words. I wished that we could arrange a better table for you on the night but we were fully booked. We will definitely reserve the best table for you in your next visit.
It is always encouraging for us to learn that our customers satisfied with our food and service and had a memorable dining experience at Pots 'n Pans.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back at Pots 'n Pans soon.

The management team,

• Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Singapore, Singapore
“Nice place”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This is a very good restaurant in Hanoi serving modern Western cuisine with a touch of Asian influence. I can still remember what I ate, which is a good sign! The scallops were tasty, and the beef 2 ways was excellent (although the beef at another restaurant, La Badiane was superior). Probably what I liked the most was the friendly service from the hostess and waitresses, as well as the decor and ambience of the restaurant, which is minimalistic and modern. If you get tired of eating Vietnamese/French food, then try Pots'n'Pans.

Dear Wagamama R,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your recent dining experience at our venue. I'm pleased that you enjoyed our food and thank you for your lovely words emphasizing on our excellent service and I glad that you like our minimalistic design. I will share your feedback with our team and I'm sure they will be very pleased as (again) they have done a great job.

We look forward to have a pleasure of welcoming you back at Pots 'n Pans.

The management team,
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Love this place - amazing food & service”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

This restaurant came highly recommended from some friends in HCMC. While I generally love street food when I'm in Vietnam, I highly recommend stepping it up a notch and visiting this restaurant - it was top class! While it is more expensive than the average Vietnamese restaurant, I thought it was totally worth it and good value - bill came to about $60 each but you would easily pay $150 in Melbourne for something remotely similar.
The staff were absolutely incredible (graduates of the training provided by KOTO - another brilliant eating spot in Hanoi!) and the food was just delicious. The scallops for entree were the most beautiful I've ever eaten (and huge!) and the Seabass for main was just as tasty. The creme brulee for dessert was out of this world and the setting and wines really made it special. LOVE the open kitchen on the 3rd floor that you can pop your head in to say hello. Highly highly recommend - don't miss it next time you're in Hanoi! -x-

Dear Kelly B,

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post a review on Tripadvisor sharing your recent dining experience at Pots 'n Pans. It is always encouraging for me and my team to learn that our customers are satisfied with our food and services as it is what we strive for everyday.

Once again thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back at our pace

The Pots 'n Pans Team
Rome, Italy
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

One of the best dining experience ever had in Hanoi.
Nice atmosphere, and really really good food
A bit over the average price, but worth
I will be back.

• Visited October 2013
Pots 'n Pans R, General Manager at Pots 'n Pans, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear Bruno,

Your post is very much appreciated. Our price, while in the higher bracket for Hanoi, is regarded as reasonable for the quality of experience. Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. It is very important to know what our customers think about their experience in our establishment.

Hope to see you again soon.

All the best,

Pots 'n Pans team.
Hanoi
“Fine dining... and”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Needless to say Pots 'n Pans is the best place to go fine dining: Amazing food, lovely staff, beautiful interior...

I also LOVE the bar. Most delicious cocktails in Hanoi and good atmosphere. They have events going on regularly as well --> FUN!!

Can absolutely recommend going there with friends, colleagues, lovers, family or by yourself.

• Visited September 2013
Dear LieveHanoi,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are happy to see you have been pleased (it seems, more than once) during your experience here, at Pots 'n Pans!
Also thank you for sharing it on TripAdvisor, and letting people know what we offer in our establishment!

We do hope to see you regularly at the Pots 'n Pans and I do look forward to personally welcome you upon your next visit to the Pots 'n Pans.

Warmest regards,