“Good massage, but 3 times the price of other places”
Review of Hanoi Beauty and Spa - CLOSED

Hanoi Beauty and Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Dibi Milano Beauty Suite is an environment with staff of certified professionals in a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere. Come in and book your next appointment with us today
Kelowna, Canada
112 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 200 helpful votes
“Good massage, but 3 times the price of other places”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Both my husband & I had a good massage, but nothing special, which was disappointing as this place was over 3 times as expensive as very similar looking places in the same street. We'd been told this place was good & it was satisfactory, but we'd definitely try somewhere else next time.

Additionally, whilst they had a 10% discount until the 30 October advertised online, they refused to honour this promotion.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank 306KarenK306

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Poor service and indifferent massage”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

The masseuse was more interested in attracting more customers and selling additional products, than in giving a decent massage. Despite its good location and attractive exterior, this salon should be avoided!

2 Thank mekongdavid
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Terrible, noisy and expensive.”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Was very disappointed at this spa despite what looked like a pleasing exterior. It was rushed, noisy, not personal at all, loud! An with some kind of mafia boss on the till. They charged 500,000 for a male mani and pedi spa which took about 8 minutes. They were obsessed with up selling during you treatment and didn't give you any peace. The whole thing was focused on money and sales. Very disappointed especially as it cost about 45 USD for 40 minutes if average service. Avoid and go to one of the other spas on the same road.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank graemewilsonnz
Ahmedabad, India
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“good pedicure place”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

If you haven't gotten your nails painted in SE Asia, you should try out the Beauty Spa. Like most pedicure places in SE Asia, the nail painting is impeccable and there is comparatively less attention to the sole of the foot. Of course if you opt for a treatment like a foot spa, they take care of this as well. The foot massage is good and there is a nice smelling Coffee scrub. I really like this place because the service is good, they speak a little more English than the other Spas, and the prices are competitive, especially if you look at the more expensive services.

Visited May 2013
Singapore, Singapore
8 attraction reviews
“waste of your time and money.”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I regretted not doing my research as we were out the whole day walking. We needed a relaxing break and decided on one of packages As a birthday treat for my mum. I casually mentioned my hotel recommended and they offered a 10% discount. The cheapest package usd 50 includes a steam bath,75 min massage and nail treatment..We were left too long in the bath, one of the staff who was supposed to massage my mum showed up late, ended early with plenty of small talk,hands off the body during the massage time. N followed by a 10 min mani n pedi for my mum while mine lasted 30 min, i asked why the differences, she insist my nails is clean n need not trim the Cuticles. lousy attitude. Mine was alright, average but i think she ruin it for my mum.

Visited March 2013