“SevenMotorbike tour”
Review of Flamingo Travel

Flamingo Travel
Ranked #51 of 477 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Renowned for our honest, friendly and satisfying service, we look to make lasting friendships with all our customers. Are you seeking adventure in Vietnam? Flamingo Travel vietnam motorbike tours and rentals puts you in the driving seat! With 15+ years motorbike tour and motorbike rental experience teamed with a passion for adventure, Flamingo Travel offers you the joy of the open road, for an experience to remember. Our unforgettable vietnam motorbike Tours enable you to uncover the history, beauty and intrigue of Vietnam; from the ease, freedom and thrill of your own motorbike. So, whether you're seeking one of our all-inclusive Vacation Packages or just want to round out your itinerary with one of our single-day Bike Tours. From waterfalls, temples and secluded mountain trails to remote villages and lush mountain scenery; Flamingo Travel lets you embrace the essence of 'discovery'. With top facilities and our fleet of 150+ motorbikes, we boast unrivalled motorbike tours and rental across Vietnam. Whether you are looking for a thrilling off road trip on an Enduro bike or you dream of a classic adventure on a scooter or a timeless moment riding a Russian Minsk, Flamingo Travel vietnam motorbike Tours tall on two wheels; for your best ride yet!As a highly regarded Tour Operator, we pride ourselves on delivering first-class service and 100% customer satisfaction. For your best Wheels and Tour, choose Flamingo Travel!
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SevenMotorbike tour”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Mr Hung, Pinky and the boys have done it again. And girls sorry!
Can't really add more to what has already been said, but if every travel company conducted themselves with the same proffesionalism and attitude there would be a lot less whinging going on out there!

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Off the beaten path, Hanoi to Saigon, by Tim Hughes, UK”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Awaiting Chris McBride's arrival to provide me with info & discuss my plans I was told he was an "expert" here we go I thought!!
Well let me tell you now. Not only is Chris extremely knowledgable on biking throughout the whole of Vietnam, he is an absolute Gent & went out his way to answer any questions I had, sorted me out with a map & helped me plan out my route, giving me contacts for accommodation along the way (that he knows personally) sorted me out with a Vietnamese Sim card making sure my data was up & running so I had Gps (an absolute necessaty as far as im concerned) after which we had breakfast together & swaped numbers so we could keep in touch along the way. Chris being true to his word called me regularly to see how everything was going. Now how's that for personal service!?
As for the trip itself, guys do it, you'll see & experience things not in the guide book, and it will make your time in Vietnam a very personal one. But take my advice do it with Flamingo Travel. They also have a sister branch in HCMC with a great team ready to welcome you from your trip or gear you up to head north in the other direction.
5* outfit for sure!!

Visited December 2013
Houston, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Ride the Wave, baby”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

My girlfriend and I were interested in a 3 day, 2 night guided motorbike trip and Flamingo delivered beautifully. From the orientation on the bikes to allowing my girlfriend to ride on the back with the guide (I don't blame here, getting in and out of Hanoi is a bit like riding in a pinball machine), to taking us well off the beaten path, the experience was amazing.

Hue, our guide, was incredible. Trying to drive (dodge & weave) and follow a map would've been too much for us. Besides, Hue took us down mountain trails that were on no map giving us an opportunity to see some breathtaking scenery. Hue's personal story combined with his local knowledge and fun-loving nature (though always making safety a priority) won us over.

I'll definitely be back to do another trip, this time on a larger CC bike. That said, the 110 cc Honda Waves we rode were more than up to the task at hand.

Visited November 2013
Cape Town, South Africa
“The place to go for a bike tour...”
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Incredibly friendly staff, who were super helpful. We wanted a custom trip, sans guide, and they mapped out the whole 10 days for us. Had an incredible time touring N.Vietnam. Bike was reliable, plus they give a bunch of the most common spares and tools.

Check this place out if you are considering any sort of motorbike trip through Vietnam. Prices were very reasonable.

Brisbane, Australia
“Unforgettable experience”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Fantastic tour, with the team from Flamingo. My Aussie friends and i had a terrific day out with the guys, taken off the beaten track. We wanted to go out of the comfort zone. Shared lunch & had a few beers . I would highly recommend this company , great value for money, made ever lasting friendships. A special thank you goes out to Hue , whose riding skills are exceptional. Who was always concerned that i was ok and hanging on!!! So glad that they were recommened to us, I wasn't real keen on bikes but after spending the day with Hue, I'm now hooked and will be back for a longer and new adventure. And hi to Chris who is also one of the crew.
Cheers guys!
From Wendy, Tracey, Di & Dean.

Visited October 2013