“Absolutely epic ride!! Not to be missed!”
Review of Flamingo Travel

Flamingo Travel
Ranked #57 of 506 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Renowned for our honest, friendly and satisfying service, we look to make lasting friendships with all our customers. Are you seeking adventure in Vietnam? Flamingo Travel vietnam motorbike tours and rentals puts you in the driving seat! With 15+ years motorbike tour and motorbike rental experience teamed with a passion for adventure, Flamingo Travel offers you the joy of the open road, for an experience to remember. Our unforgettable vietnam motorbike Tours enable you to uncover the history, beauty and intrigue of Vietnam; from the ease, freedom and thrill of your own motorbike. So, whether you're seeking one of our all-inclusive Vacation Packages or just want to round out your itinerary with one of our single-day Bike Tours. From waterfalls, temples and secluded mountain trails to remote villages and lush mountain scenery; Flamingo Travel lets you embrace the essence of 'discovery'. With top facilities and our fleet of 150+ motorbikes, we boast unrivalled motorbike tours and rental across Vietnam. Whether you are looking for a thrilling off road trip on an Enduro bike or you dream of a classic adventure on a scooter or a timeless moment riding a Russian Minsk, Flamingo Travel vietnam motorbike Tours tall on two wheels; for your best ride yet!As a highly regarded Tour Operator, we pride ourselves on delivering first-class service and 100% customer satisfaction. For your best Wheels and Tour, choose Flamingo Travel!
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I have to say, hands down, the most awesome ride ever! Everyone visiting Vietnam should take a ride through the north. The most amazingly stunning scenery and friendly people. It's safe everywhere, there is no problem finding petrol and everyone is a mechanic!

Flamingo travel, and Hung in particular, was perfect. Good advise on everything, affordable and was there to take calls anytime we had an issue.

We took a Honda 250 which was perfect.

Marco

3  Thank DarkoHut
There are newer reviews for Flamingo Travel

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Hired a 125cc bike off these guys to travel to the far north of vietnam for 16 days and I have to say the bike I rented was the most hassle free/reliable bike that I have rented out of the 4 times I have travelled in Vietnam.These Guys also have some great travel ideas and give you good honest advice.Well worth paying a couple of dollars more to have piece of mind,safety and no breakdowns.Well done & thanks to all at Flamingo Travel

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We are a family with two teenage boys. Only my husband is an experienced motorcycle rider. We were apprehensive about launching into this, but you only live once!

We had an amazing time. We tried local foods along the roadside, took fun side trips off the main road, and got so much more out of our time in Vietnam be getting off the beaten path, and by being led by Son (our guide). He made the trip amazing and was great company.

The first part of the trip getting out of Hanoi is harrowing...but once you get out of the city, it is beautiful. Each day in the countryside had different geography and vistas. The food was all just delicious. The people are so friendly and we did not see another tourist for the entire 4 days of our trip until we got to Sapa.

My only suggestion is that Flamingo give a packing list. In addition to long pants and "real shoes", I would wear a long sleeve, cotton, button down shirt with a short sleeve t shirt underneath. I got sunburned on my first day. Even lips and hands. The Vietnamese women wear light zip up coats with flaps that go over hands and a hood. Not a bad idea!You can pick one up at the street shops in Hanoi. Don't forget eye protection (sunglasses are fine) and a small towel and some toiletries. One homestay did not provide soap or towels, so we used a dirty t-shirt to dry off. Other than that, pack light!

One thing I loved is that you just pay for your drinks once you have paid for the tour. You can have mulitple beverages (alcoholic and non) for just a few bucks. We spent hardly anything.

I know this trip is something our family will always remember as a great highlight. Flamingo travel can help you plan other excursions too. They even got our laundry done while we went on to Hanoi Bay.

Don't think twice..do it!

1  Thank lesleedenver
Reviewed July 4, 2012

In a sea of fly by night travel agents in Vietnam, flamingo travel is like a diamond in the rough. from the very start they are only too happy to help you plan a custom trip that suits your needs. I only had 3 days but Hue (my guide for the trip) helped to find a route that had exactly what I was after which was getting to places not many had travelled to before me. Through out the trip Hue was always very helpful and full of information. He was always honest and open with me. The bike I chose was the Honda xr250 which was perfect for overcoming some of the obstacles we found or just cruising the highways. Staying in home stays in tiny villages where they hardly see a tourist or a bike that's not a scooter was a highlight. I swam in a beautiful limestone river overlooking rice Patties and Vietnamese jungle. I saw caves that had never been explored and met so many friendly villagers and families. this is only a part of what I experienced in only 3 days. I was fully happy with the value and overall experience that I had and I would highly recommend flamingo travel to anyone that has a love for riding and a keen sense of adventure. Thanks guys!

Josh, 29 from New Zealand.

2  Thank kiwi293
Reviewed July 3, 2012

My name is Maurizio (aka Momi)., I live in Italy and this year (from 20 of May, to 12 of June) I've travelled in Vietnam myself, on a motorbike rented from Flamingo Travel. This agency travel, located in Hanoi is wery well managed from Mr Hung Nguyen. He was very helpfull when I began to plan my trip sending by mail a lot of informations...even pictures of the bike and the saddle bags and measures.
I've travelled for 6057 km, starting from Hanoi and doing the North Loop ( Dien Bien Phu-Sapa-Ha Giang-Meo Vac-Cao Bang-Lang Son-Halong Bay) and back to Hanoi. After I've driven to Ho Chi Min City most of the time along the Ho Chi Min Trail, but crossing twice the country est-west to can stop in Huè and My Lai.
As regards the bike I had just to refill the engine oil, put gas and inflate tires, no one problem. My bike was an Yamaha Serow 230 cc little, but perfect to travel in Vietnam. Little bit hard the seat, but when I went back in Hanoi mechanic had a brilliant idea and fixed an extra padded saddle for just 5 $.
If you have problems you can always call the office in Hanoi and they answer in perfect english. The Flamingo Travel also offer all services that a touris need: guided tour by car, bus, with guide, rent of bicycles, sell of ticket train or airplane or bus.
Definitely a reccomended choice: they are friendly, but very professional.

3  Thank momi20