“Felt like I was caught back in time” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aquarena Cruise - Halong Bay Daily Tours

Aquarena Cruise - Halong Bay Daily Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Aquarena Cruise is a deluxe cruise providing a wide range of tours and travel related throughout Halong Bay Vietnam that satisfy all tastes of travel styles of holiday makers from all walks of life.
Rome, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Felt like I was caught back in time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

Their boat looks straight out of a costume drama movie on the outside and is fitted with all modern amenities on the inside. It's very big and spacious, the loos are perfectly clean. My day-trip came along with a lunch package and the lunch spread on the boat was delicious. I spent the day taking pictures of the very picturesque Ha Long Bay and sipping on yummy cocktails on the boat deck. A very peaceful and fun day!

1 Thank JDJean

Nicosia, Cyprus
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good VFM option”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

Planned a day long cruise of HLB with them and it was quite the experience! HLB is a beautiful, untouched part of Vietnam, full of natural wonders and simple, charming locals. Our cruise included a visit to the fishing village and our tour guide helped us interact with the locals. Their boat is actually a cruise ship which is very luxurious. They have a beautiful deck with sun loungers which really make you feel like you are living the glam resort life! This was definitely an experience worth revisiting!

1 Thank HamptonAli
Berlin, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Beautiful boat & scenery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

We booked a day-long cruise of Ha Long Bay with Aquarena and had a jolly good time! Thier boat is large and beautiful and the loungers on the deck are perfect for sea-gazing. My day long package included lunch which was served on the boat. I was very happy with the food they served us, it tasted very authentic. I'm very fussy about bathrooms and the ones on this boat were sparkling clean! I cannot wait to go back and do a longer cruise of Ha Long Bay!

1 Thank PaythonHD
Singapore, null, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good tour & good price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

I and my wife booked a tour with Aquarena and they offered me the tour on Emotion cruise at 157$/pax, including transfer and kayaking.. Not yet, they also free the booking fee for us when making the payment online. It was really a nice start.,,Also, the tour was wonderful. The large boat with large restaurant, large sundeck and spacious room made us felt comfortable and relaxing. We loved the foods, all the meals were delicious with nice décor. We will be back with our friends.

Visited June 2012