“Not yet travelled”

Vietnam Impressive - Private Day Tours
Ranked #129 of 824 Tours in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Vietnam Impressive's mission is to provide quality services for roundtrips in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Thailand and China at the reasonable price, fast reply and quality commitment.
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Not yet travelled”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I have booked two train journeys on line. Their website was very clear and easy to follow. I received a prompt confirmation of my requested booking. Payment was easy. All seems to be very efficient. I'll post again when I've travelled later this month

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Linda S

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Melbourne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Wonderful, prompt service!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Organised sleeper train tickets through Vietnam Impressive multiple times over the course of our travels, as well as contacted them for advice regarding transfers between locations. Extremely professional and prompt service each time! They were very helpful and organised everything over email. Train tickets were also delivered to our hotel in Hanoi for free within a few hours of payment being made. Would definitely recommend them.

1 Thank NatureTraveller5
Sydney
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Ticket booking service”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I am most impressed with the service and efficiency of Vietnam Impressive. I booked train tickets for Danang to Hue over the internet from Australia. After very prompt email correspondence regarding price and advice my tickets were waiting for me when I arrived at my hotel in Hoi An. Highly recommended.

Visited January 2014
Perth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Vietnam Impressive certainly impresses”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

From Australia, over the internet, I booked and paid for train tickets from Hue to Da Nang through Vietnam Impressive and have been very pleased with the standard of service and the quickness of the replies. The tickets were waiting at our Saigon Hotel when we arrived, and a note inside the envelope warned of the possible scams we could face when we boarded the train. The company is quietly competent and highly professional and it has been a pleasure to deal with. When I emailed Anna to thank her, she pointed out that there is another company with the same name, so I'm passing this on.
The company I dealt with was Vietnam Impressive Private Hanoi Day Tours Hanoi, Vietnam. Tel: +84 4 3 9747 543
Anna said that I should be not confuse her company with "VietnamImpressive Travel - Day Tours, 32 Ta Hien, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 10000, Vietnam".
Arturo Destra
Perth, Australia

Templecombe, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Reliable Service”
Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

Booked our train tickets from Hanoi to Hue then Hue to HCMC some months ago and I requested that they be delivered to our hotel in Hanoi. They kept in touch with me letting me know that they had been delivered and who they gave them too, and indeed they were handed to me as soon as we arrived.

Great and reliable service, highly recommend.