“BEWARE OF SUPER SCAM”

$36.00*
Hanoi City Full-Day Tour
Ranked #362 of 837 Tours in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Being located in the very heart of Hanoi City, just five minutes on foot from Hoan Kiem Lake, we provide many tours in the city as well as many other tours in Vietnam with the competitive price for you!
CHILOE
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“BEWARE OF SUPER SCAM”
Reviewed December 17, 2011

This company operates with at least three different names: Sinhcafe Travel, Vietnam Opentour, and Vietnam Open Day Tours all of them operating from the same headquarters
SINHCAFE TRAVEL -VIETNAM OPENTOUR
Add : 66 Hang Than St - HANOI - VIETNAM
TEL: (84.4) 38364212 / 37568868 /3 7152327 ------ FAX : (84.4) 37567862
Email : sinhcafetour@hn.vnn.vn or info@sinhcafe.com
Http://www.vietnamopentour.com
and, this one at the same address.

The real one is TheSinhTourist

I purchased by internet six bus tickets to travel in Vietnam and Cambodia for my wife and I.
In my mail I have 95, yes 95 emails sent to them for different reasons, to start, I had never been charged twice for a service in my credit card (they did reimburse it) and after stating that they ad charged me more than what was on their web page they made another reimbursement of $37.

First ride, Hue-Hoi An...Tickets which I believed to be the real Sinh Cafe were in fact Camel Bus (Do not go Camel!) bus station $4, their price $12.
This is a copy of part of the mail I sent Ms. Trang who had to deal with the company´s doings..,

Today in the Camel travel bus:
(price in bus station US4.-) your price US 12.-
Over 1 hour delay at hotel in Hue
Head rests of seats, dirty,
back of seats, dirty
handles on seats broken
nets to hold things in front of you, torn
No air conditioning.
Bus driver came to Hoi An with the door open the whole way (4 hours), except when he saw policemen and when we crossed a long tunnel
driver spoke on the cell phoine when driving,
no reclinable seats, no toilet in bus.....

After my complaints, we were changed to real Sinh buses, except (another surprise) for our last bus drive Phnom Penh-Siem Reap we had Capitol Tour, nothing to call home about.

To my understanding, they buy the cheapest tickets available from bus companies and sell them with "some" profit. No comments.

Six weeks traveling. Great great, experience except for this real black spot.

If you choose SINHCAFE TRAVEL -VIETNAM OPENTOUR
Add : 66 Hang Than St - HANOI - VIETNAM I wish the best of luck.

Visited November 2011