Review Highlights
Not for the faint-hearted!

A group of six of us went on the West Lake Tour, which started in a little Spanish tapas bar... read more

Reviewed July 28, 2014
captainjill
Singapore
See the real Hanoi

If you can handle the "thrill" of cycling in Hanoi traffic, this is the way to see the city and... read more

Reviewed March 2, 2014
RolfT8008
Gig Harbor, Washington

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Many people solemnly know Hanoi from the Old Quarter, a great maze of streets in the oldest part of town. But Hanoi has so much more to offer and this cycling tour shows you it all!!! The guides are excellent and they really know all the small alleyways so you don’t need to worry about crossing some of the major roads in Hanoi’s traffic frenzy. Highly recommended to everyone who loves cycling and getting off the beaten path!

Reviewed June 19, 2012

This is a great way to know the REAL URBAN HANOI. Bicycle is the way to go. Fast enough to see more and slow enough to enjoy every corner. I enjoyed seeing were the Hanoians live and work, the markets, the narrow passages and sharing the street with motorbikes in old quarters . I highly recommend it.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

It's great to be a part of the crazy traffic of Hanoi, especially with 2 local guides looking after you. My guides, Ha and Tu, were very patient with me and answered the list of questions I have. They were young college students, and their energy was infectious, which you would definitely need under the Hanoi heat. I would definitely try their other route when I come back to Hanoi.

Ester v, Manager at Urban Discovery, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

Thanks for cycling with us and the compliments for our guides!

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Highly recommended! When lived in Hanoi for three years, I recommended this trip to pretty much every friends and family members who visited me. And they all loved it. Literally all of them young and old, men and women. Hanoi traffic seems terrible from outside, but with trained guide and well selected route, you may find that bicycle is the best way to discover Hanoi.

Management response:Responded June 24, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to share this with the travel community. We try to give our clients the perfect introduction to teh city and our objective is to show the REAL Hanoi

Reviewed May 3, 2012

This was a really fantastic trip "off the beaten track" of Hanoi. Duyet our guide was great and we all had a great timetogether. We were a group of 4, we tasted things we'd never eaten before, met some people along the way and the only thing we regretted was that it ended!! Bravo for this experience! It is definitely a must for visiting Hanoi!