“Excellent customer services !”
Review of Hanoi Moment Hotel

Hanoi Moment Hotel
Ranked #61 of 580 Hotels in Hanoi
Makati, Philippines
“Excellent customer services !”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We stayed there 3 nights on Nov/2012 on our trip to Vietnam, the hotel was our first stop with great impressions on their services, they were always around to help you on any of our requests, the room is very clean and cozy. Staff are enthusiastic and super friendly. Breakfasts are decent and good to start a new day. Laptop provided in the room was a bonus and very handy, great wifi for free. We would recommend this hotel to everyone to Hanoi.

1 Thank Makatitravellers

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
  • Korean first
Perth, Australia
Reviewed December 12, 2012

What a great gem of a hotel this is. The service provided by Jimmy and the crew was extraordinary; for example I had a small problem with the air-con; Jimmy had someone to my room straight away, and he quadruple check that the situation was being resolved and then fully resolved to my satisfaction. The room was very nice - and the noise from the street was nil due to the double glazed windows.
My only issue was the room service food - the kitchen is really only open for breakfast (and the breakfast is good) - I ordered some food around 9.30pm and when it arrived it was the burger was just acceptable but the stir-fried greens were cold and sitting in puddles of very unappetizing liquids (water and oyster sauce I think). Again though I mention this to Jimmy and a refund was provided. There are some great eating places around the hotel, I would suggest that for a late night meal you go out.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Glen B
Canberra, Australia
Reviewed December 10, 2012

This hotel is a great all rounder and definitely the best hotel we stayed at in Vietnam - It was in a fantastic location, the hotel itself was lovely with very clean and modern rooms, and it had the best staff who did absolutely everything to make our stay confortable and easy going. It was a real treasure to come back to this peaceful hotel after each long day in the craziness and exhilaration that can define Hanoi. There was a few things they did really well: (1) they immediately gave us a map (the only one we received in Vietnam that was truly accurate) which had all the info we needed such as the reliable taxis and places of interest. (2) They helped us get a great train to Hoi An, took us the the train station and showed us to our cabin so we didnt get lost. (3) They regularly asked how we were going and for our feedback. We've already recommended this hotel to our friends and family!

Room Tip: Higher rooms in the middle of the building did not get any street noise
3 Thank Nicci E
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I've stayed in quite a few hotesl now in the Old Quarter, and the Hanoi Moment is definately my top rated. The location is awesome, the hotel really neat and clean, the wifi is excellent, and the breakfast is really good. The staff are super friendly, and they help you with everything from hailing a cab to recommending restaurants. The hotel is really new, only about a year old which means everything is fresh and clean. I will definately stay here again, next time I return to Hanoi.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Ms_brett
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed December 9, 2012

There are two Ha Noi ( please notice the spelling of the city ) Moment Hotels, both close to each other and I am presently staying in the #2-42 Hang Cot, which is located around the corner from the dog roaster street. I am on an upper floor and my room is the cleanest, nicest, and newest of any of the 30+ hotels that I have visited personally over my last 1/2 dozen visits. I always try to write about what is great, so this one is a no brainer. Around $60US or less, price depends on which room you choose. I saw most of their rooms and anyone of them will be perfect. Best breakfast in any hotel that I have ever stayed in. The staff is on overtime to make you feel welcome and the beds are so comfortable. I challenge you to beat this and promise you that you will be wasting your time trying.

Room Tip: Just book one, they are all great on any floor
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank Pimo89107
Ashoro-gun, Hokkaido, Japan
Reviewed December 2, 2012

This hotel is located in the Old Town, all staff are very nice.
Reception, restaurant, room clerk, transportation, satisfactory to all.
Price is also very satisfactory.
If you are going to Hanoi,I recommend this hotel.
I also think I stay again, of course.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Satory15
Male
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Recently returned from a 5 day trip to Hanoi, where after some Tripadvisor research, we opted to stay at Moments 2 hotel. Simply great. Fantastic and attentive service, the rooms are very boutique feel like and have everything that you need and more..( Loved the daily fruits). The team there can not do enough for you and always with a big smile... Do not look further, you found the hotel that you need during your time in Hanoi. Location is great, right in the middle of the old quarter, but not that you would feel it as the rooms are facing the opposite side of the street. Again, can not say it enough times, simply great and perfect, if only all the hotels we stay in could be that good. To the team at the Hotel, keep up the good work..!!!