“Busy place with good "Schnitzel"”
Review of Cafe Goethe

Cafe Goethe
Ranked #1,693 of 2,295 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: German
Frankfurt, Germany
“Busy place with good "Schnitzel"”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Cafe Goethe offers many German dishes for moderate prices. Service has improved over time. The Schnitzel is quite good, however it is only served with potato salad or roasted potatoes. When I wanted to order the Schnitzel with french fries instead the waiter told me that I would have to pay extra. After looking at him a little bit irritated I got it for the same price... =)

• Visited September 2012

Singapore
“Not great”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We were visiting the Fine Arts Museum and the Temple of Literature. It was a warm day and this was one of the few air-conditioned restaurants in the vicinity. We had a salad nicoise which was drenched in dressing, a rather bland chicken soup and wienerschnitzel with a rather peculiar potato salad. The only reason I am rating it an average instead of poor is that the goulash and bread were decent. Wouldn't go again.

• Visited September 2012