“Excellent, Courteous, Responsible”

and up
Half-Day Hanoi Backstreets Bike Tour with Brunch
Ranked #121 of 853 Tours in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Exotic Voyages provides luxury tailor-made trips throughout Asia, including Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar,Thailand, Sri Lanka and Bhutan. We provide a variety of exciting tours from day trips all the way to several week tours. We have experienced English speaking guides and 9 offices throughout the world. Our travel experts have over 20 years experiences with wide and deep knowledge in local travel, creating even the most complex tailor-made tours on your every detail request. Our tours are designed to let you approach the local daily life while enjoying true luxury service.
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I worked with Exotic Voyages and Mai Phuong, one of their staff. She was absolutely amazing. She helped me plan a complete itinerary to Mayanmar. She handled every detail with complete organizational skills, , honesty, calm and insight. It was a pleasure working with her. I would engage her for all my Aisian travel. They are affordable. They get the impossible done and make it look like it is easy.

2  Thank irwin k
ExoticVoyages, Manager at Exotic Voyages, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear Irwin,
Great to hear from you. On behalf of Exotic Voyages Team, especially Mai Phuong, who you used perfect words to describe, thank you so much for your positive review.
We are welcoming you to visit our beautiful destinations one day!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Despite its title, Exotic Voyages does a lot more than tours in Vietnam. The personal itinerary they organized for four of us in Myanmar was great. They listened to what we wanted and met all our requirements. Even at the last minute, when we made a change to include the normally overbooked balloon trip in Bagan, they came through. We had decided on car transfers between all airports (a good idea as it turned out) and the drivers, Thi Ha in Yangon (who also took us on a day trip to Bago) and Chit in Bagan were knowledgable as guides as well as being good drivers. The vehicles were also good. Unexpectedly, Chit took photos of us in Bagan and we received these from Exotic Voyages by email on our return - a very good touch. Both drivers knew exactly where to take us and were flexible when we wanted a change. They were always happy to do more and indeed offered more when we didn't want it. They both suggested that their English was not good, but it was good enough that we never had a misunderstanding.
The itinerary and flights were well chosen in association with us and all worked perfectly. When we return to Myanmar we will go upmarket in our choice of hotels, but that minor mistake was ours rather than Exotic Voyages.
Whenever we want a tour in the region in the future for ourselves or friends, we will use Exotic Voyages again.

2  Thank Mel B
ExoticVoyages, Manager at Exotic Voyages, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Mel,
We would like to say a big thank to you and your wife for this great review. We highly appreciate that you did spend time on writing such a detail feedback about us to help us improve our reputation on Tripadvisor.
Also, we are working on your request on the trip to Sapa this year and looking forward to seeing you soon,
Cheers and best regards,
Huyen

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We recently booked a holiday with Exotic Voyages on a recommendation from a friend but was unsure what to expect....however our concerns were unfounded!
Exotic Voyages recently arranged our trip to Thailand (Phuket), Cambodia (Siem Reap) and Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City and Mui Ne). Everything went like clockwork flights,transfers,hotel accommodation, tours and visas all arranged by the wonderful Mai Phuong.
We had a fantastic 3 week holiday and would certainly recommend Exotic Voyages to anyone and we will be definitely using them again in the near future.

2  Thank IanAnneC
ExoticVoyages, Manager at Exotic Voyages, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

Dear Ian and Anne,
Thank you very much for your great review! It's amazing to know you enjoyed your trip and had great time in Vietnam and Cambodia. We also thank you for recommending us to your friends and family. Wish you a peaceful and healthy 2014.!!
We are looking forward to planning your next trips to Southeast Asia.
Best Regards,
Thu Huyen - on behalf of Exotic Voyages Team

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Exotic voyages booked every single part of my trip to Vietnam - internal flights, transfers and private drivers, tours (including tours of Saigon on Vespas and the tunnel tours via speed boat!) with guides and all our hotels to our specific requirements. I wouldn't normally book through a travel agency but as wanted to see the whole country in just over 2 weeks I wanted to make sure I did it properly and left nothing to chance!

The staff at Exotic Voyages spoke excellent English, they were polite, friendly and extremely patient with me when I lost my itinerary and needed to change arrangements several times at short notice!

The hotels were all fantastic and as advertised. The guides all spoke excellent English and had a wealth of knowledge outside the immediate tour to help fill in the broader social and political history if that's something you're interested in. The cars were clean and comfortable and all had water and where we hadn't ordered a guide the driver knew the stop off points for photos! The drivers we're where they were supposed to be in plenty of time and we were therefore where we were supposed to be in plenty of time.

Our holiday was fun, exciting, non-stop with a few days of relaxation thrown in for good measure. I can't thank Exotic Voyages enough for the care and attention they gave to us on our holiday because it meant I could enjoy what was a complicated non-stop tour of the country in 2 weeks without being stressed at all.

I would highly recommend Exotic Voyages for your trip - I thought they were wonderful!

1  Thank Helen N

Hi Helen,
It's nice to hear from you again. We did try our best to plan the best trip for you and your husband and it was amazing that you both loved it. We sincerely thank you for your love towards our effort and your nice review. Wish your memories in Vietnam will last long. We are looking forward to seeing you again.
Many thanks and regards,
Thu Huyen

Reviewed November 12, 2013

From my first email, through the trip planning stage, and finally during our 12-day tour of Myanmar, I have only great things to say about Exotic Voyages. The trip planning was a back and forth process, but my travel planner made excellent suggestions and then had patience as I modified plans, dates, etc. They arranged visa on arrival, which was pretty seamless and saved me time getting a visa prior to the trip. My guides in Yangon, Bagan and Inle Lake were all very good, professional and friendly, and accomodating to any changes or suggestions we had. It really made our trip to Myanmar worry free, knowing we would be met at the airport, have transport arranged (both ground and air), etc. The guides were able to get my requested room choices at the various hotels, which I'm not sure I would have been able to obtain by myself. Overall, excellent service, and I will use Exotic Voyages again for other tours/trips in SE Asia.

2  Thank HurdyGurdeyMan
ExoticVoyages, Manager at Exotic Voyages, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear Tom,
Thank you very much for your valued review! It's fantastic to know you totally enjoyed your trip. We also thank you for recommending us to your friend, Diane Strong. We finished all bookings for her and are welcoming her to Myanmar in Feb 2014
We are looking forward to planning your next trips to Southeast Asia.
Best Regards,