Hotel service was superb. Why?
1. Gave us towels for shower when we arrived at 5am in the morning (way too early for a check-in) and settled us down in the guest area to make us as comfortable as possible:)
2. Took a lot of initiative to welcome us, gave us a briefing about Hanoi, where to go, walked us through the map and legend, saw us to our rooms and introduced us to the facilities.
3. Helpfully topped up our water without any charge (a rarity in Vietnam!)
Rooms were top-notch! Why?
1. Provided a fully functioning laptop for our use!
2. Universal electrical outlets!
3. Complimentary fruits even.
4. Very modern shower facilities
5. Cosy and very clean
The location of the place in the Old Quarter was also excellent, placing it within a stone's throw of most of the cities major attractions.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to any visitor coming to Hanoi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Hang Dau (Hang Dau) street – the famous shoe-shopping street of Old Quarter Hanoi, Meracus Hotel is at convenient place where you just step out and feel the true life of the over-1000-year-old beautiful city. With graceful design of lobby, lounge, restaurant and rooms, Meracus Hotel is the most right place for your relax after hours of working or traveling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hanoi Meracus Hotel 1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.